Saturday Night!🍸💃🏽

Tameeka: So y'all tonight my friend from the gym invited us to his 19th birthday party. Y'all wanna go he said his parties be lit.

Tina: Yeah girl we going, and I have to tell y'all some.

Tasha: What bihhhhhh?

Tina: Haha so y'all know me and
Trevor have a good strong friendship.
Tara: Hell yeah y'all been bestfriends
since 3rd grade.

TaMiyah: Yes y'all should really go out y'all would look really cute together I see it now.

Tina: Ha that's the thing he ask me out!!! I still haven't gave him answer.
He spent the night last night and he said he wanted a answer this morning but I just couldn't give him one. I wanna be with him but I don't wanna ruin our relationship if it don't work.

TaMiyah: Tina you know damn well Trevor not gone do nun to piss you off or ruin the relationship he love you guh we all see that Tasha, Tameeka, and Tara just gone give it a chance.

Tina: Well since you put it like that I will!

Tara: We need to find what we gone wear tonight. I feel like getting fine.

Tasha: Hell yeah me too Finna have some fun tonight.

Tina: We all getting dress you know since it's still hot out I decided to do some high waist shorts with my black crop top hair wear hair down with my all black Chacos.

Setting: David House 8.00 p.m.

Tameeka: Damn I must say David has a nice house.

David: Awww look who made it Ms. Tameeka and hi ladies.

Tameeka: hey David and Happy Birthday you have a beautiful home, and this is Tina, Tasha, Tamiayh and Tara.
Hello we all say in unison nice to meet you.

Tara: Well we gone go over here and let you too talk.

David: I'm glad you came you look cute lil thick ass!

Tameeka: Hell yeah I'm thick as hell 😂.

David: Haha you need a good man like me in yo life that know how to do some with it.

Tameeka: Hmmm..🤔 I'm going to have to think about that. Lets go enjoy your Birthday boy!

Tina: I wish we would have known he had a pool we could have brought our swim suits. These damn lil margaritas good as hell this my 7th one.

TaMiyah: Hell nah Tina gone be gone out this bitch in a min 😂!

Tasha: I'm over here High as kite gone off the good Gas!

Tara: 😂 y'all is a fool I'm over here chilling.

Music: " Whatever you want girl you know I can provide whatever you need"

David: y'all good y'all enjoying y'all self?

Tasha: Yes we are, happy Birthday and we all think you and Tameeka would be cute together you seem like a nice boy. You hurt her we hurt you lol but not on your bday tho.

David: Thank you and I wouldn't hurt y'all friend she to beautiful.

Tina: Hmmm okay now! That's to sweet! Y'all want to spend the night at my house my momma still out of town I'm getting lonely!