Love is in the Air❤️

Tina: We all been so caught up in our social life in stead of school🤦🏽‍♀️! It's our Senior year and it's no time to be playing around.
Setting: Mr. Jacob English class

Tasha: Y'all I'm already tired of damn school, studying, getting up early, just looking at the damn teacher , but this is our last year so fuck it!

TaMiyah : Hell yeah we need to be thinking about college tho for real!

Tina: Yeah I am thinking I know I have to take the A.C.T. Again dumb ass test.

Tara: I might just stay here in the old Birmingham AL and go to a community college.

Tameeka: I'm thinking the same as Tara.

Tina: I'll make my decisions when I see what I make on this test again... same for me -- Tasha and TaMiyah say.

Tasha: I was on my way home when I got a text from Jacolby.

Jacolby: Wassup boo wyd

Tasha: I was heading home to get in my bed and pass out!

Jacolby: how about you changed your mind and come get some to eat with me it's on me...

Tasha: Hmmm... why should I?

Jacolby: Haha how about cause I really want you to please.

Tasha: Yeah I guess I will but where tho?

Jacolby: Gyros

Tasha: Okay be there in 15 mins.

Jacolby: Damn baby you looking good as Always.

Tasha: (playfully push him) Jacolby shut up boy!

Order their food and find a spot to sit at.

Jacolby: Tasha I know you been saying you want to take stuff slow but I really like you, and I want to be more that your friend.

Tasha: Wow awww your really sweet but would I sound crazy if I say I'm scared to fall for a guy like you!

Jacolby: No you don't sound crazy but I mean I promise you can trust me yeah I get a lot girls but, if Im with you there is nothing to worry about. I want you and only you, you are gonna be my only focus baby.

Tasha: Hmm.. so I guess I will give us a chance but if you do me wrong I will cut your dick off and feed it to you no jokes baby!

Jacolby: haha girl you funny lets eat!

Tameeka: I was at the gym working out. Yes I do work out not trying to look out of shape for my future husband ha! Sooo there is this guy at my gym and he is sexy as hell he always starring at me but never have said anything. Oh shit he's walking over here damn damn damn.

Guy: Umm.. hey

Tameeka: Hey how are you?

Guy: I'm actually doing pretty good, what about you?

Tameeka: I'm also doing great!

Guy: Well I notice you come to the gym every Wednesday and I must say you are very beautiful!

Tameeka: Aww thank you! I must say your ugly as hell😂 I'm just kidding just kidding but you are really cute and you have such great muscles.

Guy: yeah you know I just to put in a little work  💪🏽  gone feel it!

Tameeka: Yep damn that's solid as a rock right there.

Guy: So what you doing when you leave here maybe we can grab smoothies or some to eat.

Tameeka: Hmmm idk you! But I guess we  can get to know each other yeah we can do that I'm done working out are you ready?

Guy: Yeah just let me grab  my bag we can go right next door to Smoothie Smoothie.

Tameeka: So what is your name lol I just sitting here talking to you don't even know your name!

Guy: Haha my name is David but most people just say D. What is your name?

Tameeka : My name is Tameeka and yeah people just call me Tameeka 😊.

David: Well Ms. Tameeka how old are you and what school do you attend?

Tameeka: I am 18 years old, and how you know I'm still in school?

David: lol I saw your school I.d. Poking out of your bag a little!

Tameeka : Oh damn lol crazy me but I'm in 12th grade whoop whoop last
year I go to Fly high high school.

David: Okay now Senior lol, I just graduated last year from Sun valley high I'm Turing 19 this Saturday if your not busy you should swing by my party and bring some of your friends.

Tasha: Yeah okay I will think bout that Mr.David! But I did enjoy this time getting to know you but I'm
ready to get home and shower.

David: It's been nice talking to you to Tasha here's my number just in case you do decide to stop by Saturday just know my parties swag baby girl (205) 543-4589.

Tara: I was just laying in my room chilling thinking bout life. Then I hear a thump on my window look down it's this bitch boy Devin. Not gonna lie he is a cutie he just gets on my nerves sometimes. What Devin what you want?

Devin: I want you that's what I want you know that.

Tara: Yeah I know but I already told you I'm in a somewhat relationship.

Devin: Tara you know you deserve better and that's what I can give you.

Tara: Ugh I know I can but I just love him i don't what it is.

Devin: Well when you make up in your mind you don't need him you know where I'm at baby girl.

Tara: Okay Devin I'll text you later.

Tina: My mom is gone out of town with work, so it's just me here at the house. I love being home alone make me feel like a mini adult. Right now I'm eating some Chinese I picked up watching my fav show Revenge. I looked over as my phone lit up text from Trevor.

Trevor: Wyd ugly let me come over I'm bored.

Tina: Yeah come on I got Chinese. Everyone say me and Trevor should just gone get together but, Idk I really like Trevor we been Bestfriend's since 3rd and i just don't want our relationship to wrong. I know we would look good together... snapped out my thoughts ding-dong.

Tina: Hey big Head boy

Trevor: Girl shutup and go fixed daddy a plate.

Tina: hahah😂 you got me fucked up if you don't fixed your own damn food!

Trevor: where ma at?

Tina: You already know gone out of town for work.

Trevor: Dang she stay gone but she making that money that so.

Tina: massage my feet for me😊 please they have really been hurting lately.

Trevor: hell nah ain touching them crusty things.

Tina: First of all my feet not crusty lil boy! And can you please they really hurt.

Trevor: Fine let me see those dinosaurs.

Tina: ohhhh yessss right there damn that feel good you should have been a foot massager.

Trevor: Sleeeeeep lol null I'm good with that one. Tina you know I love you right.

Tina: Yes Trevor. I know and I love you too!

Trevor: I think we should give us a chance.

Tina:  Umm idk Trevor you know I have really deep feelings for you and if this  don't work out I don't want   to lose this relationship.

Trevor: Well imma let you sleep on it babygirl and I'm spending the night and hopefully you have the answer in the morning beautiful!

Tina: Okay Trev I guess I'll sleep down here with you on the couch.