Christams Day

Tina: Our families always get up and go to church on Christmas morning it's just a thing our church do.

Tasha: Merry Christmas y'all my mom surprised me with a all black 2015 Tahoe thang so sexy.

TaMiyah: Okayyy watch out nie!

Tina: We know who Car we taking on Senior trip lol!

Tameeka: Yes For Real though my momma got me a iPhone X and 300 Dollars.

Tara: My momma just gave me a hug and said love you

TaMiyah: 😂😂😂 I'm sorry I'm so weak!

Tara: I'm just playing 😂 you so wrong TaMiyah you just gone sit up there and laugh 😂 but she got me the IPad Pro and a 2016 Honda Accord

Tina: Okay nie We all got what we wanted for real for real y'all know mines gave me that Car early and she gave me $400 in a card this morning.

TaMiyah: BiG thangs BiG Rangs baby lol but let me tell y'all what I got I got a lot of clothes some shoes and a new tv, and a I pad, and a maxmia.

Tara: Lol you know baby!!! Lets gone get a seat and listen to the service so we can leave and eat up a storm.

Pastor D: Goodmorning church lets pray. Thank you Lord for letting us see another Christmas thank you for everything you have been doing and will do watch over us today Lord touch the families of the ones that lost a family member be with them and Happy Birthday Jesus Amen.

Church: Amen and Happy Birthday Jesus.

Pastor: We not gone be long I know everyone ready to go, I just came to say Jesus is the reason for the season. Follow God and you shall make it. Alright church I'm going to gone let you all go now be blessed.

Tina: Alright girls I'll call y'all later on to see what we doing tonight. On the way home my baby called me.

Trevor: Hey baby Merry Christmas!

Tina: Same to you babe! What time your family eating dinner?

Trevor: Around 2... later on tonight imma give you your present.

Tina: Okay Bae And I'll give you yours to then.

Trevor: Okay sweetie I love you and I'll talk to later.

Tina: Okay Love yA too bye.

Tasha: Christmas at my house we always do it big we have a big family and I'm happy my baby will be meeting them all today.

Mom: Come here Tasha and help set this table.

Tasha: I was about to run to the gas station and get some ice... Y'all I love ice I'm addicted to it's just so good to me.

Mom: Guh you can do that after this you don't need nun anyway. You nervous about your little boo coming over here.

Tasha: Ma you so crazy 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ no I'm not nervous. What imma be nervous for.

Mom: He meeting your whole family.

Tasha: No I'm not nervous. Plus you granny and tee and others have met him before it's only a couple that haven't that don't count cause they not close close family. Now I'm going to get some ice I'm done setting the table.

Mom: Hurry up Tasha. We gone be ready to eat at 2:30 it's 1:30 so gone nie.

TaMiyah: Christmas is my favorite Holiday everyone just be talking laughing eating just have a good time that's what I like to see. I can't wait to go out tonight though and I can't wait to see what my baby got me. I got him a gold watch with gold earrings to go with and a phone case with one of our pic on it.

Mom: TaMiyah stop day dreaming and come in here so we can Bless the food.

TaMiyah: After we was done praying I step out to call my baby again to make sure he was coming out with ya tonight. He said yeah he better have cause if not he was gone catch these hands! Lol but let me go back in here and fix my plate.

Uncle Roy: TaMiyah you growing up ain't you girl a Senior in high school boy oh boy I remember when you was just itty bitty.

TaMiyah: Yep Unc I'm grown now get the fuck out my way! 😂 I'm just joking but yep Senior year I'm so happy cause I'm ready to get out that hell hole.

Uncle: I hear girl but just take your time cause living life on your own ain't no joke and keep up the good school work.

TaMiyah: Yes sir... my family just sat around talking and playing games the rest of the day.

Tameeka: I can't wait to get out this house lol I mean I'm enjoying myself but damn my family ask to many questions. You enjoying school, you got a boyfriend, you work, you a virgin? Like damn shut the hell up! 8:30 need to come on.

Tina: It was game time at my house my family love to play games especially me I can be very competitive. If I lose I can be a sore loser sometimes lol when I was younger I use to cry. Right now we're playing who can move the most M&M's from bowl to bowl in 1 min using a straw. Of course I won! I got a text from the girls saying we would meet at 8:30 at club Chubby's. It was 7:30 so I went on and step out to go shower and get ready.

Tameeka: Ugh so glad I'm out that house my family is so damn nosey.

Tara: I'm weak at you fool that's about every family, ask all them damn questions like stuff they don't even need to know.

Tasha: Hell yeah at first my momma was tripping talking bout it's Christmas and you gone leave. I'm like ma I spent the whole entire day with y'all what is you saying, then she said gone Tasha just go. So what I do... I went on and left.

TaMiyah: I actually had fun at mines we just ate, talked, and dranked. We about to have a good time tonight I feel like get drunk asf Y.O.L.O.!

Tara: we made our way in club I was already start to dance to bounce that bounce that ass you hoes bounce that ass. I turned around to see my baby Devin behind me smiling. I gave him the biggest hug and kiss even though I like just saw him the other day.

Tina: I was just chilling dancing in my seat sipping on some wine coolers some guys bought us.

Tasha: My man jacolby grab my hand and we made our way to the dance floor the song changed to hand up get get low by K.Stylis so you know I had to throw that ass back on him.
I was getting it to I could hear him say damn baby keep doing me like that I might have to take you to the bathroom and tear you up!

Tina: I'm really glad we all was enjoying ourselves I must say this Christmas has been one of the best!