Chapter 8

Turns out he was right, we did become good friends. Before the end of the period, we were called the Beautiful Badasses. By the time the period ended, David and I were... really good friends.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Lunch the scariest period of all. David and I make it down the hall. We see every seat full.

"Come on let's just go to the library." David looks away.

"No. Let's see how fast our new reputations have gotten round." I say practically begging him. He nods and we find a nerd table full of freshies. I nod in an opposite direction and they all scatter.

"Just because we are the new 'Badasses' there were some before." he says freaking out a bit and pointing to a table filled with guys blank and girls in pink. Almost all of them were starring at me, while I try not to blush. Every guy there had black or brown hair. Only one one was blond.

"Let me guess, the blond leads them?" I ask.

"Asher, the true badass. Dating the clueless brainwashed cheer captian."

He says.

"Cheer sounds like fun..." I whisper.

"Try out. I am on the football team..." he says. Nodding I pull my gaze off the table as the blond or 'Asher' looks at me. I feel his eyes burn into my skin. Finally I turn and look at him. We have a stare off. Something is pulling me towards him. Until some artificial redhead kisses him on the lips and gets distracted. I start laughing at the fact that they were lip locking, which really looked like a walrus strangling a human. As I laugh the girl sends me daggers. I get up and David follows. She stills stares at me untitled I look at her and flip her off.

"See something you like bitch?" I ask in a mocking tone. With that I turn in my heel and wall out the door.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

School finally ends which... By the way thank god. I walk out of the school, leather jacket covering my first tattoo. As I make it over the my mustang half the guys are already gauking. I pull off my jacket to reveal my tattoo, and hear half the guys suck in their breath and start to whisper. 'Look at the new badass in town. All I do is laugh and throw my bag into my car. I lock the door and walk back into school to say bye to David. As I am making it down the hall, Asher shoots me a glare. I smirk, and walk into the chem classroom hopeing to find David. But he wasn't there. Turning to leave Asher blocks my way. I think, 'Lets mess with his head.'

" I don't think your brainless ginger wants you alone in a room with a girl with no... limits." I say smirking. He just stares before moving closer to me.

"Get out of town Vampire." He spits. I look shocked but quickly notice that the weird smell in the air is werewolf scent.

" Do your research Mutt. Vampires don't like to back down. But vampires like me..." There arn't any like me... I think before contiueing. "Like to screw with a Mutts head a little. And what a pretty head it will be to screw with." I say laughing. He raises his eyebrows.

"Vampires like you? What makes you diffrent?" He asks. I smirk and then wipe it off my face, cause I honestly don't know.

"Thats for me to know, and you to... Well... Find out." I smile. He grabs my wrist. Shivers go down my skin, maybe because his was warm and my mine is not. I don't know.... But it was amazing. He looks at me appalled.

"No. It can't be. No, No!" He yells. I just stare at him surprised he was freaking out a little over some shocks. Its called STATIC dumbass. He storms out and I just chuckle at his stupidity... What do shocks matter anyway?