March 15th

I open the door and see her smiling face. Truly beautiful as she walks by, she is all I need in this world. Please my dear have a seat. With a smile she does. The room she notices is all candle lit. The sweet smell of lavender an Jasmine flows in the air. With a glass of wine in one hand and a rose in the other she sees the small note attached to the flower. Touching his cheek softly she takes the rose an begins to read the note.....
Heaven I am truly yours on this night. All that I want an need is your heart. ..
Her stomach is in nots as she looks up he is not there but close by in the next room. A bead of sweat hits her head she knows what's coming an she has to go now. This man who is about to ask her to be his wife an she can't. He is a good man but she is in love with his friend and he has no clue. How do you crush someone's dreams. ...
No choice she hits the door . In her car she heads home tears streaming she knows her game is about to end.

As I walk back in to the room I press play on the tv music steams out softly. The ring still in my pocket but my nerves are on fire. She will be my wife. And then I see she is gone. As I walk out the open door I see her car gone. What could this mean . I call her cell no answer I call over an over no answer. I grab my keys slamming the door on my way out. Driving to her home in filled with mixed emotions.
Pulling up I see her car. I can see her in the window I also see her sister.
I walk up the stairs as I raise my hand to knock I hear them.

For god sakes Heaven how could you just bolt on him. Is he not a good man, strong, loving , and understanding. Yes he is but I didn't think he was gonna propose to me . I've been with him an Michael for the last month an I love Michael more . I didn't want to hurt him. But now it's spun out of control. I'm sick of it ,I can't do it anymore. That's bull shit an you know it . Your so fucking greedy heaven . Shut up you didn't see his face . He was so nervous but ready. I could see it in his eyes.

I didn't knock my anger hit me with those words. I punch the door so hard the glass screen door shattered. I heard them scream. I dropped the ring from my hand as I stepped down the stairs.

Heaven what was that. I don't know shit. As she opens the door I can see him there. Destroyed and angry. Not one word escapes him. The ring falling out his hand. As he steps I can see Heaven she wants to call out his name but it's too late. Tears stream down her face . She is caught but more so she knows what he might do now. I cant believe this he thinks my friend it cant be.

In my car I'm hot. As I drive I'm not thinking straight. A slave to my own emotions. Pain, hurt, loss, anger all at the same time flood my very being. I can't believe this I am going to kill him. Best friends since grade school and now this. WHY GOD why must I suffer this way. So many emotions at once . I didn't even know what I was going to do, but it was gonna be bad. As I attempted a turn on the next corner. My speed way to high my emotions higher. My car flips and everything goes dark.