Desperate Plea

Jasmine this is chance I have called you like three times you need to answer the phone or I will just have to come find you. As soon as I heard the beep again I was pissed she is getting the messages but she wont answer.  I will leave one final message and I hit redial. Beep: Look I am worried I haven't seen you or talked to you and I miss you. If I have done something wrong I feel as thou we should talk about it please call me back . As I sit in my chair I am looking over everything that has happened and wondering did I sign up for this or was this just the natural course my life was suppose to take. I must have dozed off cause I woke up and it seemed darker outside.

I check my phone no calls no texts. So either she didn't get them or she doesn't care. I grab a Pepsi and walk outside , in my drive I see jasmine sitting in her car . As I approach her car I can see her tears rolling down her cheek. Jasmine please look at me ! With out a word she unlocks the passenger door and starts the car.  I get in knowing that what ever is wrong it requires a drive. She says nothing as she drives an I mean fast as hell. Slow down girl you tryna wreck us ! The look on her face scares me it is pain and I know I have had enough of flowing threw me. She parks the car and gets out, I follow her and we walk for about 10 minutes she stops and I ask her what is going on. I am on high alert if this is a trap I am going to kill someone. Chance do you care about me ? The question is so cold sounding that I hesitate to answer. Jasmine I am not sure what is going on here but I don't like it.  CHANCE DO YOU LOVE ME !!!!!!!! Stop screaming at me I heard you the first time. Why are you asking me this , she shines a light up and I see what use to be a tree now just shredded. I know where I am this is the tree that I hit that day when I flipped my car over. My mood has changed from concerned to scared.

 Why are we here ? What is the purpose of showing me this ? I rush to her and take her face in my hands and look into her eyes. Do you wish for my death ? Barley a whisper she asks can u love me chance. I feel her pain and I hold her tightly to me. Baby I do care about you more then I have cared to admit. But you didn't need to bring me here for you to know this. I know about your fight with your sister as well. It explains why she came in to my job trying be nice and shit.  She pushes away and lights up the tree again. This is what her love is , this is where her love will take you. In a blink she is next to me and takes my hand to her chest. I feel her heart beat , this is what my love is for you . Strong , I love you chance and I want you to fall in love with me. I see a future for us but only if you open up to me . IF you can't then please kill your self before you get sucked back into her trap she will never love you like you deserve. I can not even say anything to her I reach for her but she walks away from me. I stand there as she walks away crying .