Chapter 16: Shocking News!

*Bender's POV*

I started to panic when Jay leaned in to kiss me. What would the guys say? They would all make fun of me, I know they would, they always do. I quickly turned my head and got up off the bench. Henry and Patrick were both laughing at me already.

"Let's go." I growled at them.

"Who was that, Bender? She sure seemed like she wanted to get some." Henry grabbed his crouch.

"Shut the fuck up."

He stopped smiling and got angry. "What the fuck is your problem? I was just making a joke, chill the fuck out!"

"You leave her alone! All of you!"

I didn't want to argue anymore so I turned around and left.
_______________________________________

*Back to Jay and Brian (Jay's POV)*

"Oh no..." I whisper to Brian.

"Do you think we did something wrong?" Brian began to panic.

"You guys didn't do anything wrong. Don't worry." My mom explained.

We walked over to the table and sat down. They were all silent.

"What the fuck is happening?" I manage to say.

"Jaylyn Wood! Language!"

"Brian, Jay, we have something very important to tell you." Rob explained.

"Jay, honey, I'm not your real mother. Karen and Rob are your real parents..."

We both sat there in complete shock.

'My mom isn't my real mom...?'

"You and Brian are siblings, well actually you're twins. When Karen found out she was pregnant with twins, her and Rob both decided that they weren't ready to have two children at the time. You remember when I told you, Karen, Rob and I were all good friends?" I nod my head. "At the time Karen got pregnant with you, your father and I were trying to have a child of our own, but the doctor told me I could never have children. We agreed that when you guys came, I would take the girl and they would have the boy. We promised that you guys would grow up around each other, but we got into a stupid fight that we all took to far. Your father and I took you to Charlottesville. We finally got over our fight and you and I came back here."

I was speechless.

'My mom isn't my real mom? I'm Brian sister? Not just sister, but twin sister!'

"That's not possible! I was born October 18th! He was born March 12th! 8 fucking months before I was born! It's even on my birth certificate!"

"I lied to the doctor about your birthday..." She says. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I meant to tell you sooner, but there was never a good time."

I just looked at her. "Fuck you." I stood up and left.
_______________________________________

*Brian's POV*

I ran after Jay as she booked it down the street. When I finally caught up to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. She was shaking so much, but than again so was I.

After we both calmed down we sat down at the swings in a near by park. We both sat in silence.

"Do you believe her?" I ask.

"Do you?"

"Honestly? Yeah, I do. When I'm around you I have this feeling like a need to protect you. Like we're ment to be in each other's lives for some reason." She nodded in agreement.

"When I saw Zach bullying you on Wednesday I got so fucking angry to see someone I care about so much getting hurt for the stupidest reason. When I told my mom about this feeling she told me that we were just childhood friends."

And back to the silence it was. But I kept thinking one question. This one question just wouldn't go away!

"I wonder whose older?" I ask.

"What?"

"You know, who was born first. Which one of us is the baby." She laughed.

"I think we both know I'm older."

"Bitch, you wish." She looked at me shocked, but then started to smile.

"Brian! Don't call your twin sister a bitch! That ain't nice." I roll my eyes at her, playfully. "What now?"

"Well... I think you should go back and apologize to your mom."

I could tell, even without looking at her, that pissed her off.

"She's not my mother."

"Bullshit. Just because she's not the one who gave birth to you doesn't mean she's not your mother. She has been with you thick and thin, no matter what. Yes she's made mistakes, scarring mistakes, but who doesn't accidentally fuck up in their life." Silence, again. "She loves you so much, Jay. It's not fair that you're not giving her a chance."

"Okay... you're right. Wait, if you're my brother that means that Crissy is also my little sister. I mean, I already considered her my little sister, but she's actually my biological sister." She broke out into an even bigger smile.

"Come on. Let's head back, I'm sure they're all worried about us."
_______________________________________

*Back at the house (Jay's POV)*

We walk back through the front door and I saw my mom sitting on the couch, crying with her head in her hands. Rob and Karen are on each side of her telling her it's going to be okay. Not saying anything, I walk over to her and I sit down. I grab her hands and I bring them down out of her face.

"Mum..." She went to say something. "Please just let me speak. I'm so sorry for how I acted. I know one of the reasons you didn't tell me is because you were afraid I was going to act like that. I'm not going to lie I didn't consider you my mother just because you didn't give birth to me, but Brian made me realize that it doesn't matter who gave you life, it matter who was there the whole time. I know we've gone through some difficult patches, but I forgive you. You have been with me since the beginning, you took care of my when I was sick, you always told me to chase after my dreams no matter how much they've gotten a head start. You are my mother. You always have and you always will be. I love you so much and I'm sorry."

Her shirt was completely soaked with tears. She didn't say anything just wrapped her arms around me and cried. I could help, but cried with her.

After what seemed like forever, I finally managed to get my mom off me. I got up and Ron and Karen pulled me into a group hug.

"We're so sorry." Rob whispered.

"It's okay. Besides, that means Crissy is my little sister technically, right?" They both nodded.

"Whose older?" Brian asks.

They all laugh. "You're older, Brian. You were born 4 minutes before Jay."

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"I told you!"

I walk over to Brian and I pulled him into a right hug.

"I love you, little sister." He whispered to me.

And that was it, I was crying again.
_______________________________________

Hey guys, it's nat! I'm really sorry about this chapter being so late, but life hasn't been the greatest to me. I'm debating on whether I'm going to continue this story. If you would like me to continue than please tell me. Thank you so much for reading! Love you guys!!😍😍😍😙😙😙❤❤❤