First Acounter

It was a foggy night in the 24th ward and Juuzou was on patrol, the streets we're silent except juuzous humming as he walked down the street.

He suddenly heard a noise coming from an ally so he took a peak. "Well well, what do we have here?" Suzuya jokenly asked while looking at a male ghoul. "You better scram kid or ya be next" stated the ghoul, "who really and do ya know who or better yet what I am? Asked Juuzou while reaching into his pocket for one of his knifes.

The ghoul now releasing the white haired kid was holding a shiny silver breff case. All of a sudden Juuzou throw the knife but the ghoul dodged it. "Well aren't you a quick fella", Juuzou now pressing down the lever that was hidden inside of the handle and then releasing his quinque called Jason.

Juuzou quickly swung Jason towards the ghoul before he even got a chance to release his kaqune, Juuzou already cut him into half. "Well that was no fun" Juuzou spoke to himself "couldnt you at least put up a fight the long nights are all so boring".

Juuzou then walked out of the ally way and back onto the main street when all of a sudden a blue haired girl poped up. "Thank you, I totally thought I was his next meal" she said while smiling, "no problom, didn't even release you were there" Juuzou said while smiling back.

"Oh, hi you hungry?" Asked Juuzou, "ya kinda" replied the girl, "sweet I know this really nice cafe, maybe we can make it there before they close".
"Ok then let's get going" the girl said while looking at Juuzou's arm wondering why they we're stitched.

The two started walking down the street not really saying much the whole way there....

Thank you guys for ready so far plz let me know what you would like changed or new ideas for the story.