The night they meet

Night time came quickly and Juuzou was doing a patrol around the 24th ward to see if he can pick up something that would tell him more about the Shadow Reaper maybe at least where its feeding grounds we're.

He came up to a male ghoul he was feasting on a female corpse "well hi mister, you enjoying your last meal?" He smiled evilly "scram kid" then Juuzo killed him quickly after, Juuzou walked away.

He noticed that a blue haired girl with purple eyes and pale skin was fallowing him he stop walking "is there something I can help you with something?" He turned around to face her "ya I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there I thought I was his next meal" she smiled at him.

Juuzou looked at her "hi you hungry"
"Ya I could eat" "sweet then I know a really good cafe" Juuzou said while walking down the streets the girl quickly caught up with him.

They arrived and to Juuzous surprise they we're still open the two of them walked inside "oh hi the white hair kid is back" the waitress said while cleaning the conter.

"Real funny, plus I'm 19 I think" Juuzou said while sitting down.
"What will be having the tuna fish sandwich and a coffee" "I girl what do u want" he said while motioning her come over, she sat down on the oak stool "I'll just have a coffee" "are u sure the sandwiches are really good" Juuzou said while pointing at a picture of one. "I'm sure" she said with a wide smile "well okay its you're lost".

The waitress walked off to out in the order. Juuzou looked at the blue hair girl with a curious smile "so what's your name?" "I'm Chiro, what's you're name?" "I'm Juuzou Suzyua nice to meet ya Chiro" Juuzou said while putting his hands together.

The waitress came back with their food "here ya go you two" she said while putting their orders in front of them Juuzou looked at the waitress with a smile "thank you". Chiro and Juuzou finished up their orders quickly "I'll pay for it" Juuzou said "maybe I'll bump into you again some time" he said while walking out of the cafe and waving good bye.

Juuzou headed back to his apartment to get some sleep.

Sorry for the long delay and the short chapter had some personal issues but should be back on track soon