Where it begins

5 days after the owl operation. 
Juuzou just got his custom artificial leg, "wow, you guys did a good job plus you even included the knife department" Juuzua said with over joyniss. The doctor looked at him weirdly "that was not the purpose of that opening" stated the doctor "well now it is" juuzou tilted his head to the right and smiled. "Well you're all good to go, also you're cloths are in the closet".

Juuzou quickly got changed and headed to the elevater. He walked funny cause it was hard to walk with his new leg. "Holy crap, this is going to take some time to get use too" Juuzou whispered to himself. Juuzou pressed the elevater button and quickly the door opened and Juuzou stept inside. He looked around and saw he was the only one inside of the elevater, he pressed the 1st floor button.

He now arrived at the first floor and noticed a black car waiting outside of the hospital so he went out to check it out. "Are you Suzyua Juuzou?" Asked the man that was waiting outside the car "why yes I am, and are you waiting for me?" Juuzou asked while tilting his head to the side, "I am here to pick you up and bring you back to the 24th ward CCG headquarters" the man side while opening to door for Juuzou to get in. "Well okay" Juuzou said while sitting down in the car. The man now closing the door and began to drive away from the hospital.

Juuzou watched as all the building rolled by he wondered to himself if Shinohara would be waiting for him when he arrived at the headquarters. Juuzou now at the headquarters stept out of the car "thank ya for the ride" Juuzou said to the driver, "no problom just doing my job". Juuzou waved bye to the driver as he drove off.

He began to walk inside, the secretary waved over Juuzou. "Juuzou you are needed in the main meeting room" she told him "okay I'll make sure to get their quickly then" Juuzou said while smiling.

Juuzou quickly but carefully walked to the elevater when the door opened he noticed Akira was inside. "Oh why hello Juuzou" she softly said to him "hello Akira" he replied back while pressing the button for the fifth floor. "I was just coming down to see if you made it to headquarters okay" she said while giving a soft smile "ya I made it okay but the new leg is going take time to get use to" he said while pointing at his new leg.

The door opened and both of them walked towards the meeting room "just for you to know Juuzou this meeting ain't for you,  you're just going to receive a document and then leave" she quickly told Juuzou before entering the room "well meetings are boring anyways" Juuzou said with a pout.

Juuzou now in the room was met by the Arima "Juuzou here is the envelope, I would like to stay and talk but we have an important meeting and you still need some rest" Arima calmly said to Juuzou. "I understand well hope your meeting goes well,  bye bye" Juuzou said while spining around on his heel and walked away waving goodbye.

Juuzou was now walking back to his apartment, the one thing he loved about his home was that it was near headquarters.

Juuzou now arriving at his apartment "let me see, oh here it is apartment 20" he dug into his pocket for his keys "oh here they are" Juuzou now opening his door and walking in. 
He automaticly looked in the fridge "well looks like I got to go do some shopping but I'll leave that for tomorrow" Juuzou said with a disappointed look on his face due to the lack of food.

He layed down on his red fluffy couch and opened the envelope
"well well what could it be?"......... 

Well thanks for ready this far,  and yes chapter 1 was a sneak peak into a future chapter hope ya did not mind. Remember if you have any suggestions then let me know.