Soul Eater

"Oh no Baka-Chan! I just finished Angel Beats, I'm so depressed! Give something that will get me pumped, I'm begging you! For my well being!"(TT-TT)

Well never fear, friend!

Soul Eater is here!!

(Description from Wikipedia)

Soul Eater is set at Death Weapon Meister Academy or DWMA for short-located in the fictional Death City in Nevada, United States. The school is run by Shinigami, also known as Lord Death, as a training facility for humans with the ability to transform into weapons, as well as the wielders of those weapons, called meisters. Attending this school are meister Maka Albarn and her scythe partner Soul Eater; assassin Black Star and his partner Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, who can turn into a variety of different weapons such as a kusarigama, shuriken, and ninjatō; and Shinigami's son, Death the Kid and his pistol partners Liz and Patty Thompson. The goal of the school's meister students is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and turn them into "death scythes", weapons capable of being used by Shinigami.

Now, I will you use some pretty vague ways to describe the characters so you can kind of get to know them yourself, but you'll know what to expect.

Maka Albarn is super smart and MAKA CHOP!

Soul Eater is cool.

Naruto-I MEAN Black Star is, uh, the one who will surpass god (XD)

Tsubaki is shy yet a bad ass.

Death the Kid is asymmetrical. 7777777777

Liz is a scaredy cat.

Patty is cute, then scary.

Okay, now warning there will fan service.

Description by Baka-Chan

Fan service: the act of showing something sexy or sexual to the viewer. Examples include skirts flying up, panty shots, boob shots, and the camera zoomed up to breasts.

But, that fan service is mostly there to be funny, and its not the main part of the show.

Actually, one of the main characters, Maka is pretty flat but still a bad ass.

Now for the music. The opening is AWESOMEMBALLZ!!! And when I say awesomeballs, I mean it.

It is awesome with the rock music, and the animation is seriously to die for! The endings kind of sucked, but thats probably because they put all the awesomeness into the opening.

The animation of the show in general is great. This had a seriously high budget and it did not disappoint.

But we are talking about the handy work of studio BONES. Their known for their awesome animation. We're talking the people who are responsible for Ouran High School Host Club, here.

Now dub or sub? The dub is average. It's terrible, its something you can live with. But in the first few episondes Naruto-dang it-BLACK STAR's voice was just ear gritting. But it gets better, or you just get used to it.

I swear if I hear YAHOO!! One more time, I'm gonna scream! I swear, Kiba is the only one I wanna hear say that!

Okay, Soul Eater is on Netflix, and I feel like I'm forgetting to say something... Hm... It's 51 episodes...

Hm.... I don't remember.

Hm... Fine, I'll stop now.