Kaze no Stigma

Kaze no Stigma (Stigma of the Wind) is an anime series from 2007, which was the best recent year of anime.

And, this on Netflix if you're wanting to watch it as of now.

(Description from Wikipedia)

Kazuma Kannagi is the eldest son of the Kannagi family and presumed heir. He was considered useless within his family because he could not use Fire Magic, the power to control flames. When he was defeated by Ayano Kannagi, one of his very distant relatives, in a bout to decide who would wield "Enraiha", a sword that was wielded by the family heir, he was banished from the family. Four years later, he returns as a master of Wind Magic, the power to control wind, and with a new name: Kazuma Yagami.

Kazuma is also a Contractor, having entered into a contract with the Wind Spirit King. Due to this, Kazuma is able to draw upon all wind spirits in the atmosphere, which amplifies his inherent powers, and allows him to heal his wounds.

(=.=) So, it does have a few slight seinen moments, like the wind lifting up skirts. And this is actually very common in anime.

But, the ending will leave you wanting more, and sad.

The mangaka (manga artist) died around 2010, I believe. So this story was never finished.

But just the amazing experience of watching this anime makes it all worth it.