Sailor Moon

EDIT: This anime is going to be reanimated, and it is being re-dubbed by Viz Media, who is responsible for your Bleach and Naruto Dub.

Now, this anime is pretty old. But it is a serious classic that is still loved by people today.

(Description from Wikipedia since it has been forever since I've watched this)

Sailor Moon follows Usagi Tsukino, an ordinary and ditzy 14-year-old – or so she thinks – who one day discoversLuna, a talking cat who reveals Usagi's identity as "Sailor Moon", a magical warrior destined to save Earth from the forces of evil. Luna tasks her with finding the Moon Princess and protecting Earth from a series of antagonists, beginning with the Dark Kingdom that appeared once before a long time ago and destroyed the Moon Kingdom. Before the start of the series, when the dark nemesis attacked the Moon Kingdom, the Queen sent the Moon Princess, her guardians, her advisors, and her true love into the future to be reborn. Together with the Moon Princess's guardians – the intelligent Sailor Mercury, psychic Sailor Mars, tomboyish Sailor Jupiter, and cheerfulSailor Venus – she fights evil and periodically encounters the mysterious Tuxedo Mask, the Moon Princess's true love.

Actually, in the summer of 2014, there is going to be a re-boot of Sailor Moon with newer animation.

Now for the question that I know is coming, subbed or dubbed?

Personally, I liked the Sailor Moon dub, it is not the worst.

But they did make things less, well, "appropriate" for TV by doing weird things like changing lesbian girls into sisters in the English Dub. They also changed the names to American names using names like Serena and Molly.

And for the beginner otaku, who is just getting into anime, I suggest dubbed. Because I feel like when your just starting out, you need to be really into it before you start watching subtitled anime. Though it tends to be a better experience, the dub for this particular show is good.

The animation is something to get used to, unless your familiar with this older style. It is an anime from the 90's but it a serious classic, and a must watch!

And the theme song is to die for!

Fighting evil by moonlight.

Winning love by daylight.

She never runs from a real fight (or something like that)

She is the one called Sailor Moon! (Or something like that.

It is also 100 and something episodes, so it will take a while to finish.

Sorry, been a very long time since I have watched this.

So, next chapter will be a good beginner Shonen series, that is easily for the females too because I LOVE IT!!