Fruits Basket

Now, this is my first anime and manga. Well, first anime that I knew was anime. So, I put this one up just for you to kind of get used to a few anime factors.

The big twinkling eyes of Shojo.

The blush.

The drama.

The rivalries.

The angry popping veins.

(0o0)/ Love!

\(-0-) Hate!

Now, this anime is more quirky. It is a little weird. You're either going to love it to death, or hate it. Though, everyone that I know that has watched it loved it to death.

Doing my own description

Fruits Basket follows our kind, hardworking female protaginist, Tohru Honda who lost her mother in car accident, and was living with her grandpa. Well, her grandpa's house needed renovations and he asked if she had a place to go. One of her best friends lived in a one room apartment, the other friend had such a big family, couldn't ask her. So, she decided if she lived on her own for a while, everybody would be happy. Well, that meant she would live in a tent. A TENT.

Soon, she meets the Sohma Family who owns the forest she was staying in and begins to live with them. The school's prince, Yuki Sohma. The hilarious pervery, Shigure Sohma. And don't forget the amazingly awesome, lonerish, anger issues boy, Kyo Sohma.

Oh, does this story sound somewhat normal to you? Well, I forgot to say one little detail.

The Sohma's that she live with turn into animals.

Now, I that is what you pretty much learn in the first episode, which the first episode in my opinion didn't do the rest of the show justice because it was slow and a wee bit boring to me. So, if I told much more, than I would be spoiling big time.

So, I personally like the dub, though I am a bit biased since it is my first.

And the music, is GORGEOUS. It is just so peaceful and tranquil.

And they even have the opening and ending songs dubbed for you!

The opening is such an awesome song.

And this anime, is pretty sad. Anime's that I will talk about later will be even more sad, but this one has some serious tragic backstories.

I mean serious sadness.

But, the anime in the end is really good.

Gives you some good laughs.

And, a few tears running down your face.

And the rivalry in this anime is hilarious! Though most rivalries tend to be amusing!

So, be sure to pay attention to the music, and just the over all sweetness.

Boys, I'm not sure if you'll like this anime, but try it out. And there will be one just for the guys and girls next chapter!