CHAPTER SIX: UNFORTUNATE INTERACTIONS

INGRID'S BREATH HITCHES IN HER THROAT.

If Nik got wind of that, Katerina would surely be found. Although the vampire was the reason Ingrid was placed in the coffin, she couldn't bring herself to despise Katerina.

Hating herself, Ingrid cast a flirtatious look over her features. Looking at Stefan Salvatore from underneath her eyelashes, she said "Mr. Salvatore, why don't we, ahem ditch this joint, and get some real drinks?" Using the new 1920s vocabulary that Rebekah had hurriedly taught her, Ingrid bit her lip.

Stefan smirked, and Ingrid wanted to hurl. "Of course," he said, standing up and dusting off his suit jacket. Ingrid licked her lips and guided him toward the exit. When they were successfully out of the bar, she pinned the much younger vampire against the brick wall.

"Oh, dearest. I am awfully sorry for this -oh wait, I'm not," Ingrid said, feeling Stefan's windpipe crush beneath her fingers. She got a sadistic sort of pleasure from holding the feared "Ripper of Monterrey" in such a position "You will not mention the name Katherine Pierce or elaborate on who sired you to any Mikaelson sibling, understood?" She compelled him. "Oh, and dearest? Forget this...unfortunate interaction ever occurred, will you?" Ingrid added, tossing a piece of her hair over her shoulder.

As soon as she released Stefan, he straightened and looked at her hopefully with his eyebrows raised. "So, drinks?" Ingrid scoffed. "I've had my fill. As for you, do try to keep a leash on your bloodlust. It's quite unbecoming on a man of your..caliber."
____________________________________________________________

Ingrid re-entered the club, knowing Nik would have some noticed her and the Ripper leaving together. She bit her lip and prepared to face him.

Her brother immediately was at her side, his harsh gaze locked on her. "Why did you and Stefan go outside together? Did he make any unwanted advances on you?" Ingrid's expression softened slightly. So, Nik did care, after all. Well, enough to care whether his friends tried to harass her or not.

Ingrid cocked her head to the side slightly. "No, we just talked privately. I hope you don't mind?" She asked innocently, her azure eyes traveling upwards to meet his own blue orbs. Niklaus only shook his head and said "Be careful, Ingrid."

Smiling inwardly, Ingrid wondered what her brother would think if he found out about her little interaction with his supposed best friend. "I'm an Original vampire, Nik," she said exasperated, and walked in the direction of the bathroom.

Ingrid was greeted by the sight of individual mirrors, slightly dirtied by God knows what. She surveyed the room, making sure there were no unwanted presences. Ingrid frowned at the objects below the mirrors.

There seemed to be two knobs, and a spout of some sort. Ingrid tentatively reached toward one and water came gushing out. Her eyes widened in surprise. It was like a minute waterfall! She put her palm under the water, and-it was hot. Hissing, Ingrid jerked her hand back.

Figuring each knob symbolized a temperature, Ingrid turned the one opposite to the knob she'd just touched. Ingrid sighed in pleasure as the cold water splashed around her fingertips. Looking up, she was almost startled by her own reflection.

The girl who went into the coffin was not the one who came out, she thinks.

Her eyes are still blue and her hair is still golden brown and she still has a tiny birthmark below her bottom lip, but something has changed. Ingrid has purple shadows under her eyes, as if she hasn't been asleep for centuries. She's weary, and it's not from lack of sleep.

"I never thought of you as vain," a voice says.

Ingrid raises her eyebrows. "You've got a lot of nerve coming here, Katerina. Especially now."

Said olive skinned vampire shrugs and tilts her head to the side. "I heard you were out of your coffin," she says, placing a perfectly manicured hand on her hip. Ingrid scoffs. "Liar. You heard about Stefan Salvatore and were worried that he'd reveal who really turned him. I already took care of it. Leave."

Katerina's eyes widened slightly. "Thank you," she said breathlessly, so soft, so grateful.

Like no one had ever done something like that for her before.

And then Katerina's lips are on her mouth and on her neck and everywhere and she might as well be an addict because she can't get enough of the absolute drug that is Katerina Petrova.

Soft sighs echo off the bathroom walls while rough hands grab skin, and it's just pure euphoria.

Until the club explodes.

a/n i am painfully aware of how short my chapters are ahh im sorry
*shameless self promo-ill be posting either a Stefan Salvatore or a Mikaelson fic soon so keep an 👁 out, :)))