eight

Yoongi was right. He was really enjoying watching a scary movie with Jimin. At the moment, Jimin is almost sitting in Yoongi's lap, with his hands wrapped around Yoongi's waist and his head buried in Yoongi's stomach. While Jimin is curled into a tiny ball of cuteness,  Yoongi is rubbing his back trying to comfort him. Yoongi loves that Jimin is all over him but he is starting to feel sorry for the small boy.

"Jiminie.... Do you want to watch a different movie. I will put on a different one if this is too scary." Yoongi says sweetly. Jimin peeks up from Yoongi's stomach and nods his head. Yoongi chuckles and motions for Jimin to move over. Jimin scoots away and hugs onto one of the pillows that was sitting on the other side of the sofa.

Yoongi turns off the scary movie and changes it to a comedy so Jimin would feel better. Then he leans back into the sofa and looks at Jimin.

"Sorry hyung.  For clinging onto you like that. Its just.... I don't do too well with scary movies". Jimin says turning a light shade pink.

"That's okay Jiminie. Its good to know that I will be used as a human shield if we  ever run into a ghost." Yoongi jokes making Jimin laugh.

The boys watch the movie, and Yoongi steals glances at Jimin. The smaller eyes grow heavy and he has trouble keeping them open.

"You can lay down if you want to." Yoongi says putting of the pillows against his legs patting it for Jimin to lay his head on it. Jimin hesitats but lies down.

Yoongi runs one of his hands through Jimin's hair, not taking his eyes off of the screen. Jimin's eyes become droopy as he slowly falls asleep. Yoongi looks at the younger and smiles.

Ah. He is so cute.

Not long after Jimin, Yoongi falls asleep also.
_____________
_____________

Jimin wakes up to his phone ringing. He gets off of the sofa, trying his best not to wake Yoongi. He goes into the room that Yoongi told him to sleep in, and answers the phone.

"Hello?" Jimin answers, sleep still filling his voice.

"JIMIN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU. YOU WEREN'T AT SCHOOL AND YOU'RE NOT AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!" Taehyung yells into the phone. Jimin retracts the phone from his ear quickly.

"Tae. Chill out. Im with Yoongi hyung. We were up studying really late last night so I stayed over. Then we went and got coffee this morning. We decided to just skip school today. We fell asleep watching a movie. Ill be home later." Jimin explains.

"You just 'decided to skip School today'?" Tae exclaims. "What's next? Drugs? Jail? Prostitution? Joining a gang? Living in some random persons basement making meth?!"

"Oh my god. Tae. Chill out. None of that will happen. It was just one day. It wont happen again." Jimin says laughing. "Ill wake up Yoongi hyung and tell him to take me home."

"Good. Im in your room waiting. Be here in no more than an hour or Im throwing away one of your skirts." Tae threatens. Jimin shrieks.

"N-no! Ill be there soon! Bye!" Jimin says hanging up and rushing to get his bag. He runs downstairs to Yoongi and tries to wake him.

"Yoongi. Wake up I need to go home." Jimin says quickly. Yoongi only groans.

"Hyung please!  Its important." Jimin begs. Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him down. Jimin is on top of Yoongi with a blushing face. Jimin buries his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Hyung... I really need to go home now... Please." Jimin whispers in Yoongi's ear. Yoongi groans and moves Jimin off of him.

"Okay okay lets go." Yoongi says grabbing in keys. Jimin jumps up and runs to Yoongi's car.

"Wow. You want to get always from me that badly?" Yoongi says with a frown as he gets into the car.

"No. Its not like that hyung. I just really need to get home. Tae is at my house and he is mad that I wasn't  at school today. And that I am not at home. He is really overprotective of his friends.... I don't think he likes you too much." Jimin admits.

"Why would he not like me. He doesn't even know me" Yoongi scofs.

"I don't know. He said something about me becoming a prostitute that makes meth is a strangers basement because I skipped school today or something like that. " Jimin says. Yoongi laughs hard at the statement.

"Wow.... I don't even know what to say to that." Yoongi says, still laughing.

The drive back to Jimin's  house is quiet. A comfortable silence. Also both boys just woke up recently so they are still tired. Yoongi pulls into Jimin's driveway and smiles at the younger.

"Bye Jimin." Yoongi says bluntly. Jimin's eyes turn into crescents.

"Bye hyung!" Jimin says getting out of the car. He watches Yoongi pull out of the driveway and drive away. His smile slowly disappears as he realizes what Yoongi said.

"Bye Jimin." ??? He said my name. What happened to my nickname? Did I make him mad? Well, maybe his is just still tired from earlier. Or maybe did make him mad when I woke him up or something. Should I call and ask him? Or text him? No. He is driving right now. I can ask him later..... Maybe. Well I can expect him to always call me by my nickname right?

Jimin decides to brush the thought away and not worry about it. He makes his way onto the porch and wonders if his mom is home. He steps inside and looks in the living-room and the kitchen. He doesn't see her anywhere so he looks out of the living-room window a sees that her car is still in the driveway.

She must have left with a friend..... Or a guy.

Jimin just shakes his head and heads up the stairs to his room.

When Jimin walks into his room, he sees Taehyung sitting on his bed with his arms crossed and a large box beside him. Jimin's eyes go wide in terror.

"Glad you're home Jimin.... Care to explain this to me?" Taehyung says, pulling a pacifier out of the box.

Oh shit!

Okay.... Maybe there was one thing that he hides from kooie and Tae.....

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

OHHHH SHIIIIIIT!!!! Ooh boy you better dasi run run run the fuk outta thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Soooo I was thinking that I should give Jimin a girlfriend to prove to someone *cough cough* you know who you are *cough cough* that he is DEFINITELY NOT gay! Wink wonk.
Idk maybe I will maybe I won't.

Anyways here you go here is chapter eight. Hope you enjoy.