two

WARNING❗
This chapter contains smut. If you don't like smut then scroll down until you see my 'SMUT ENDS HERE' notice.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Yoongi finishes his work about twenty minutes early. He let his eyes wander around the room, stopping on jimin. The same as every day, he stares at Jimin. Today however, was different. Jimin was focusing extra hard. Yoongi watches as Jimins tongue pokes out of the corner and runs slowly across his bottom lip.  Yoongi watches Jimins mouth. Jimin catches his bottom lip between his teeth and tugs on it.
Yoongi gulps, feeling a twist in his stomach. His pants grow tighter and he is really glad that he wore a big shirt today. Yoongi raises his hand and asks to use the restroom. The teacher allows Yoongi to leave so he gets up and leaves the room quickly.

Yoongi runs to the restroom and checks to make sure that no one is in there. Once he knows he is alone, he goes into the last stall and closes the door. He he begins to palm himself through his pants. He leans his head back and bites his lip, trying not to groan in pleasure.  He stops palming himself and pulls out his hard member. Yoongi wraps his hand around his member and begins to pump himself slowly, teasing his tip. He closes his eyes and begins to pump himself faster.

"D-daddy! Ah! Ah! Harder! P-please!" Jimin whines. Yoongi grunts before thrusting into Jimin harder. Sweet and sinful moans left Jimins lips. His moans getting louder and louder.

Yoongi pumps himself faster, thrusting into his hand.
"F-fuck. Ah." Yoongi moaned.

"Ah! Daddy. A-ah. It feels so good daddy!" Jimin screams. Sweat is running down Jimins face and small whines escape his lips. Yoongi looks at Jimin and groans at the sight. Just looking at Jimin in this state is enough to make Yoongi cum. 
"Daddy. I-im gonna cum daddy!" Jimin moans. Yoongi thrusts faster. "Me too baby boy... Cum with daddy." Yoongi whispers in Jimins ear. "Ah!! DADDY!!!" Jimin screams as he cums all over his chest.

"Fuck!" Yoongi groans. With a few final pumps, he cums letting out a breathy moan. Yoongi catches his breath before cleaning up his mess.

"H-hyung?" Yoongi hears a small voice entering the bathroom.
__________
__________

Jimin watches Yoongi rush out of the classroom. 'is hyung okay?'. Jimin hurries to finish the assignment so he can go check on Yoongi. He turns in the paper and tells the teacher that he is having an emergency. The teacher allows Jimin to leave.

Jimin walks out of the room calmly, but once he gets into the hallway he runs to the bathroom.  He peeks his head into the bathroom.

"Hyung?" he whispers. He hears someone groaning in the stall.

"Fuck!" the person groans louder. Once Jimin realizes what is going on, he closes the door and stands in the hallway for a minute. Yoongi hyung is touching himself! What should I do? Should I just pretend that I don't know? Yeah. That will be best.  After one more minute of just standing in the hallway, Jimin pokes his head back into the bathroom.

(A/N SMUT ENDS HERE)

"H-hyung?" Jimin asks. He walks into the bathroom seeing Yoongi washing his hands.

"Oh. Hey Jimin.when did you get here?" Yoongi asks, acting completely normal.

"Just now." Jimin says. Yoongi smiles.

"Everything okay Jimin?" Yoongi looks at Jimin.

"Yeah. I just... I saw you rush out of the classroom. I wanted to see if you were okay." Jimin says blushing. Yoongi laughs.

"Awe! Jimin! You were worried about me~" Yoongi coos. Jimin slightly slaps Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyuuunnnng!" Jimin whines. Now that got Yoongi's attention. He clears his throat.

"Im fine Jimin. I just wasnt feeling good." Yoongi says. 'I was feeling better than good' .

"Oh. Okay hyung." Jimin said, knowing that Yoongi's lying.

"Come on Jimin. Lets go."  Yoongi says, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him out of the bathroom.  Yoongi pulls Jimin down the hallway.

"H-hyung? Where are we going? Class is the other way. " Jimin asks. Yoongi smirks and continues to pull Jimin .

"Its okay Jiminie. Don't worry. There is only about ten minutes of class anyways." Yoongi says. Jimin blushes at the nickname. 

Yoongi pulls Jimin out of the school and into the garden. Yoongi sits in the same spot that they were at this morning. Jimin hesitates,  but sits down as well.

"Why are we out here hyung?" Jimin asks, turning to Yoongi. Yoongi just smiles and leans his head back to look at the sky. Jimin looks down at the ground, thinking that Yoongi ignored his question. After about a minute has passed, Yoongi finally answers.

"We are out here to just simply enjoy it." Yoongi says looking at Jimin, who is now looking back a Yoongi. Yoongi smiles and leans his head back again. Jimin continues to stare at Yoongi.

"You know Jimin.... I'm nothing special to look at. The sky is much prettier." Yoongi says with a slight chuckle. Jimin blushes and looks down. Yoongi lifts Jimin's head up with his thumb and index finger, making Jimin look at the sky. 

"See. It's nice right?" Yoongi asks. Jimin nods, still looking at the sky.

"Hyung? Do you have a girlfriend?" Jimin asks. Yoongi is shocked.

"No. I don't have a girlfriend. Why?" Yoongi replies. Jimin looks down at his hands like the are the most interesting thing in the world. (A/N they are the cutest thing in the world tho ^~^).

"I was just wondering. You know... Because you're my friend now, and I want to know a lot about you." Jimin says, earning a smile from Yoongi.

"No. I'm single. What about you Jiminie?" Yoongi asks. Jimin turns a bright shade of pink.

"N-no ... I have n-never been in a relationship." Jimin admits.

"That's okay. Maybe that is a good thing. Try to find your one and only." Yoongi states. Jimin just nods.

"Oh. By the way. Nice socks." Yoongi winks. Jimin's eyes widen and he quickly covers his socks.

"T-these were t-he only c-clean socks this morning! I-i....." Jimin starts out, but is cut off by Yoongi chuckling.

"I was just messing with you. Calm down." Yoongi says with a smile. "Come on. Class ends soon. We need to get our things." he says taking Jimin's hand and rushing back to class.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Chapter two is complete..... What do you think? Is it okay? Im really awkward at writing smut.... It seems that a lot of people like smut, so I decided to make this a smutty/fluffy fic. Feel free to comment saying what you think.
-Jessie.