ten

For the next thirty minutes, jimin explains all about him being a little. What it means. What he likes to do when he is little. Then he shows Jungkook and Taehyung all of his stuffies and tells them all of their names and their back stories. And just like Taehyung promised, Jungkook is completely understanding and fine with it. And with both of his friends know about him being a little, and them being supportive about it, Jimin feels no reason to big around them when he doesn't want to. So he lets himself be little.

"Whaaaat?  You mean he actually killed the monster and saved you from its dungeon?  And he did it all alone?!" Jungkook asks jimin with wide eyes. Jimin giggls and nods his head.

"Wow he is so brave!" Taehyung exclaims, picking up the elephant stuffie out of jimin arms. "I thank you earl the elephant for facing all of that danger and freeing our Chim Chim. " he says bowing at the elephant, causing Jimin  to squeal and let out a loud giggle.

"Hey Chim, how about we get you out of those uncomfortable clothes huh?" Jungkook asks , pointing at the skinny jeans ant tee shirt that Jimin is wearing. Jimin blushes slightly and gives a small nod.

"Okay little one, lets go get you some different clothes." Taehyung says lifting jimin off of the bed. Jimin wraps his legs around Taehyung waist and links his arms around his neck. The three of them make their way to Jimin's closet.

"Okay.... What do you want to wear?" Jungkook asks looking through all of the clothes. Jimin lets go of Taehyung and walks over to the far side of his closet, pulling a large pastel pink sweater from its hanger. With his little feet, Jimin quickly walks over to his dresser and pulls out a pair of white shorts. He walks back over to Jungkook and hands the clothes to him before lifting his arms.

Jimin is a bit skeptical about his friends changing his clothes for him, but they have all seen each other change before. They are best friends after all. Jungkook lifts Jimin's shirt over his head and throws it onto the floor. Taehyung looks at the shirtless boy in front of him and frowns slightly at the boys thin body. He has lost so much weight. Jungkook puts the sweater on Jimin then begins to remove the his pants causing the boy to blush once again.

After Jimin is changed, they walk back over to Jimin's bed. Taehyung grabs a sippy cup it of the box next to him and turns to Jimin.

"This is want you drink out of?" he asks and Jimin nods. "Well... Do you want something to drink?" once again,  Jimin nods.

Jungkook picks Jimin up off of the bed and follows Taehyung downstairs. They go into the kitchen and Taehyung opens the fridge looking for something that Jimin can drink.

"Hmmm.  What about apple juice?" Taehyung asks and looks at Jimin.

"Yes!" Jimin says excitedly,  bouncing up and down in Jungkook's arms.

"Okay then. Apple juice it is." Taehyung says, getting the juice out of the fridge and pouring it into Jimin's sippy cup. He hands it to Jimin who begins to drink it quickly.

"Slow down Chim. You'll choke if you keep drinking it that fast." Jungkook says. Jimin nods and drinks slowly. They go into the living-room and Jungkook turns on cartoons for Jimin to watch.

After a while, Jimin begins to think about Yoongi. It is killing him to think that Yoongi might be mad at him. Tears form in his eyes and he start to silently cry.

I didn't mean to make hyung mad. I don't even know what I did wrong. Maybe he wont even want to be my friend anymore. Why should he? Im stupid.

Taehyung looks over and sees the small boy crying.

"Chim Chim! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asks, earning the attention of Jungkook as well. Jimin lets out a small sob.