nine

Jimin looks everywhere but Taehyung. He can feel the tears threatening to flow. Biting down hard on his bottom lip, Jimin remains completely  silent.

"Jimin! Are to going to answer me?!" Taehyung says loudly. Jimin flinches and shakes his head no. Taehyung softens his look.

"Jimin..... We are best friends.... No secrets between us. Remember." Taehyung says trying to convince Jimin to tell him what all the things in this box is doing here. Taehyung is pretty sure that he already knows but he wants to hear Jimin confess.

"I can't tell you Tae." Jimin says shaking his head. "Im sorry."

"Hmmm...... Okay. What if I tell you that I have a secret too? Ill tell you mine if to tell me yours. Do we have a deal?" Taehyung asks. Jimin eyes lighten up slightly. He nods slowly.

"Okay Jimin. I will go first...... I have a crush on Jungkook. I have for a long time.I want him to be more than just my friend." Taehyung says and Jimin eyes go wide.

"Youre gay?! I mean I know that kookie is gay but I didn't  know that you are gay too! Wow..." Jimin says shocked. "Awww..... Thats so cute. You two would look so cute together. You really should confess to him."

"Okay... Stop trying to get out of this because that is not going to happen. You are going to sit here and explain all of this to me. And you had better not lie to me because that will make me mad. We are best friends and there is no reason that we should keep secrets from each other. Alight? Now.... Explain." Taehyung says lifting up a small bunny stuffie and setting it on Jimin's bed. Jimin sits next to Taehyung and lets out a deep sigh.

"Well.... Sometimes when I am feeling stressed out or something like that, I feel like a little kid. I like to color and play with stiffies. Its like Im two or three years old again. It helps me feel safe and comfortable it makes me happy. Its called a little space. And its really hard for me sometimes because I will start to feel little in school or somewhere and I have to force myself to stay out of my little space. Usually littles have caregivers which are usually are the littles girlfriend or boyfriend but I dont have one of those. So is just me." Jimin explains and expect Taehyung to be weirded out.

"Oh. Okay. Well that would explain a lot of things that have happened in the past. Like when we were at kooks house and you were all grumpy and whiny because you were sleepy. That makes sense. But this leads to my second thing...." Taehyung says.

"Go on..." Jimin says, nervous about Taehyung is going to say.

"Jimin...... Can you tell me how you feel about Yoongi?" Taehyung asks. The elders name brings a smile to Jimin's face.

"He is a really cool hyung. He is nice and generous and really really smart. He is a lot of fun to be around. He sleeps a lot in the day time tho..... " Jimin answers honestly.

"Ah.... Mhmm. And can you descried his smile to me?" Taehyung asks. He wants to know if what Jungkook said is true.

"Well. Its really cute I guess. His smile is gummy and his nose scrunches up a little when he laughs. But when he is sleepy, its a weak smile... But its still cute. The way he lifts up one corner of his mouth. It is almost more of a smirk than a smile. " Jimin says think of Yoongi's smile.

"Right. What about his voice?" Taehyung questions further.

"Hmmm..... His voice. Sometimes it is really soft and sweet. But sometimes it is like..... I dont know how to describe it. Its still sweet..... But its not soft... You know what I mean? And his voice is raspy but its not and ugly kind if raspy.... Its kind of soothing..... But why do you want to know all of these things about Yoongi hyung?" Jimin looks at him suspiciously. Taehyung just sighs and pulls out his phone to text kook.

Taedybug: Hey kook.... I think you were right about Jimin. But I don't know how to ask him.

Junglekook: I KNEW IT! Just don't ask him. We can figure out a way to get him to tell us on his own.

Taedybug: Okay.... Well I think you need to come over to chims house.... We all need to have a little talk. Now.

Junglekook: Is everything alright? What do we need to talk about?

Taedybug: Chim is going to have to tell you himself. Just get over here.

Junglekook: Already on my way. Be there in a few.

Taehyung puts his phone back into his pocket and looks at Jimin. His head is hung low and his eyes are closed.

"Who was that hyung?" Jimin asks. Taehyung looks at Jimin and picks his head up.

"It was kookie. He said that he is on his way over here..... And you need to tell him about little Jimin. Okay?" Jimin's eyes widen and he shakes his head quickly.

"No! Not okay." Jimin says loudly.
"Chim. You need to tell him. He is you best friend. Just like you and I , no secrets between you two. Tell him." Taehyung says. Jimin sighs and nods his head.

"Okay... But what if he thinks I'm weird and doesn't want to be my friend anymore?" Jimin asks.

"He won't. I promise. And now that I know, and he will know, you wont have to hide it all the time. You can be little around us and we can take care of you until you find a mommy or a daddy." Taehyung says trying cheer Jimin up. Jimin feels himself slip into his littlespace. He panics at first,  still afraid of being in his littlespace when someone is near, but Taehyung is his best friend so he just ignores the panicked feeling and drifts into his littlespace.

"B-but what if I never find a mommy or daddy?" Jimin asks as he lets tears flow. Taehyung doesn't really know to handle a little, but he will sure as hell try.

Taehyung hesitates before pulling Jimin onto his lap running his hand through Jimin's hair to calm him.

"Hush now. Don't cry Chim. I promise you will find someone to be your mommy or daddy. And have I ever broken a promise towards you?" Taehyung turns the little boy to face him.

"No." Jimin says quietly as he wipes away some tears that wet his cheeks. A smile creeps its way onto Taehyungs face. He grabs the stuffie and hands it to Jimin who hugs it tightly.

"See nothing to be scared of little one. Its okay to be little." Taehyung says hugging Jimin tighter causing the little to let it a small giggle.

The two boys hear a knock in the door and Jimin tenses up. Taehyung lets Jungkook inside Jimin's room. Jimin scoots over a little bit to allow room for Jungkook to sit on the bed also.

"So what is all of this about?" Jungkook asks raising an eyebrow and the little boy hold the bunny plush toy.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Here ya go. I know I have not updated in a while. In sorry but here is this so...... Bleh.
Also. I love the nicknames that I put for Taehyung and Jungkook ; Taedybug and Junglekook. These just came to me, but if anyone else has used these then I am sorry I didn't mean to steal nicknames.