Leaving Home

A/N I don't own Yugiohgx.

Heather sigh the 10th time, it was the middle of the night and she was sitting on the couch in the living room, channel surfing on the TV. Her parents were out terrorizing innocent people, its not that Heather minded its just she hated what her parents do, she had to face facts that she is not like them.

Sure she have magic but she hardly use it especially taking an innocent life away. Its been 5yrs since her father had his own body (Yami Yugi) and mother couldn't be more happy about it. Heather is now 15yrs old and has grown mature and more stronger in her abilities. She was flipping through channels and stopped until a commercial came on and got her full attention.

Apparently Kaiba had opened the duel academy for students who wants to learn more on dueling. Heather beamed at the advertisement.

'I'm sure Mother and Father would let me go. I would just have to ask them and besides that means i can be away from them'

She thought happily. Just then she heard laughing and looked towards the door to see it open to reveal her parents. Yami Yugi had his arm around Rachel's shoulders and Rachel had her arm around his waist. They both had bloody shirts.

"Hey you guys had fun?"

Yami Yugi looked towards her daughter sitting on the couch.

"Indeed we did and shouldn't you be in bed young lady?"

He asked with raising one eye brow with a smirk. Rachel went to close the door.

"What's a matter sweetheart, you had a bad dream?"

Heather shook her head.

"No but actually I was thinking about going to this academy"

She said pointing to the tv. Rachel looked towards the TV and towards her daughter.

"Why?"

"Why not? I mean i can learn more on duel monsters and plus learn to be on my own for a changed"

"But your fifteen years old, I don't think..."

But her husband cut her off.

"I think it would be a wonderful idea."

Rachel narrowed her eyes at her husband but he simply ignored it. Heather happily jumped off the couch and hugged her father and mother.

"Oh my, thank you thank thank you"

Rachel held up her finger.

"First let me give Kaiba a call for to make some arrangement."

She said picking up the phone and started to dial. Heather looked at her mother in confusion.

"Isn't he asleep at this time?"

"He's Seto Kaiba sweety, he works like a machine non stop"

Heather smiled and then ran up stairs to start packing a few minutes she came back down to see what was Kaiba's response.

"Well.."

"He said you can go in by tomorrow at 9 and meet with Dr. Crowler"

"Just like that?"

"Well you are the daughter of the king of games and pop singer"

Heather nodded happily.

"Thanks you guys so much"

Yami Yugi took off his shirt as it was full of blood. Rachel blushed at the sight of his toned chest and looked at Heather.

"Sweety I think you should start going to bed early if you want to wake up on time"

"Oh yeah. Goodnight mom good night dad"

She said running up the stairs. Once Rachel knew her daughter was out of sight, she looked towards her husband who was sitting on the couch shirtless. Rachel bit her lip seductively and went to sit on his lap having his full attention on her when she began to unbotton her blouse.

"I think this will be a good idea for Heather"

Yami Yugi said pushing her shirt of her shoulders to reveal her in her white bra.

"Yeah it is but next time if you make a decision without talking to me about it then I'm gonna have to punish you"

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

Yami Yugi took Rachel by surprise and pushed her on the couch until she was on the bottom and he was hovering over her. She glared up at him playfully.

"This doesn't prove anything"

"Just you wait"

He leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss to which turns into passion.

Next Morning
Heather was up and had everything she will need by the door and was currently having her last breakfast with her parents.

"So sweetheart, are you excited?"

"I'm sure am"

"You do know you will be a long way from home right?"

"Of course mom"

Yami Yugi then spoke

"And don't forget there are going to be a lot of people going to want your autograph and pictures"

Rachel raised her eyebrow

"No they won't I made sure Kaiba notify the school's staff. She will be fine"

Heather nodded happily

"Thanks mom"

Once she was done, Rick drove Heather to the Duel Academy Entrance. She said her good bye to Rick and went in and they took her to the Duel Academy Resort.

A/N Rate and Comment.