Chapter Three.

Chapter Three Song Insperation; Close to you, Calvin Harris.

When we arrived home, everything was practically silent.

I stood in the lounge, a tad cold. Harry slipped off into the shower, after I had, and he comes out into the lounge, wearing a pair of grey tracksuit pants, a tshirt slung over his shoulder. He comes over to the couch and sits down beside me, close.

He slides the shirt over his head and sighs of relief.

I cross my arms, and shudder. Harry looks at me, and smiles, he puts his hand on my leg.

"Have an okay night?" He asks. I smile, and nod, then nod. He takes his hand off my knee, and looks at me, his beautiful green eyes staring back at me, the way I'd always imagined it.

"It was fun, thank you" I say, standing, slipping my hands into my tracksuit pockets.

Harry grabs my hand, and stands. "You going to bed?" He asks. I look at my hand is his and smile.

"Yeah, maybe. You?" I say, looking up at him. He yawns, and nods.

Then, it happened.

He took me in his arms, and held me. His strong warm arms, wrapped around me.

I felt safe, and secure. He let me go, and took in a deep breath, before looking me in the eyes.

"Night" He whispers. "Night" I whisper back.

"Will you wake me tomorrow?" He asks. I bite my lip, and nod. "Sure, I'd love to" I laugh and walk off down the corridor, Harry following behind me, into his room.

I was greeted by the sun, which peaked in through the curtains. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes, looking around the room. I crawl out of bed, and out into the corridor. I tap on Harry's door.

"Come in"

I open the door, and close it behind me.

Harry was sitting up in bed, the doona and sheets slightly cruncled, Harry see's me, and grins slightly. "Morning" he says, straightning his back so he wasn't slouching. I hear a slight groan.

"Are you alright?" I ask, stepping closer. He nods, but I could tell he was lying.

"No, your not" I say, sitting on the edge of the bed beside Harry.

He leans forward, and puts his head to his hands, showing me his bare back.

"I had a restless night" Harry says. I bite my lip, and take a breath.

"Ah, I kinda had the same thing, sore back?" I ask. Looking over at him. He looks up and me, and falls onto his back, falling in my direction.

"Sure, it kills actually, that salt water" He says. I nod, and stare back at him.

He sits up, and rubs his eyes, he rolls out of bed. He was wearing a pair of 'Tommy Hilfiger' black shorts, like the ones from the DVD Tour Video. He looked pretty good when he was wearing them.

He grabbed a pair jeans and slipped into them, he grabbed a sweater and pulled it over his head.

I walked over to the window, open the curtain and look out into the world. It was cold, wet and it was raining. I feel Harry's presense behind me - he takes in a breathe.

"I might go home today, who knows, you and the boys maybe wanna come?"  I ask, still looking outside. He shrugs. "Sure, I'd like that" Harry says. I nod, and smile, and turn. He was litterally so close that if I breathed, he'd proberly choke.

I leaned back on the window sill, and he steps away, and laughs, heading down the corridor, I follow.

Louis looks at us, and he gasps. "Oh gosh! You..you" He stutters, pointing between both Harry and I. My eyes widen. "What?" I gasp, looking around the room, like we'd stood in something.