Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine Song Insperation: We Found Love - Rihanna.

The room was dark, and I barely remembered what happened last night.

Harry lay on his stomach beside me, snoring slightly.

I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes, tracing back to last night. The movie marathon.

I roll out of bed, falling onto the floor with a hard thud. I grab my iPod from my bedside table and tiptoe out of the room, attempting not to wake Harry.

As the door closes, I hear a mumble from inside the bedroom. I abruptly open the door, peaking inside.

Harry looks over at me from the bed, his curls ruffled, head propped up by a pillow.

He was grinning like a cheshire cat, like he was pleased with himself.

What I wandered was what he was pleased about.

"Good morning, lovely" He says, yawning, looking half drowsey. He sits up, rubbing his eyes before shaking his curls into place. I shut the door behind me slowly and quietly, returning to my side of the bed, I look over at the half asleep Harry, he yawns again, and I sit on the bed.

He looked at me sheepishly, as he grabbed by hand, holding it to his cheek, I blush as he slowly brings the hand to his lips, kissing the back of it. He looks away, smiling.

I sit down on the bed beside him, and grin at him.

"Gimme a hug!" he chuckles, opening his arms. I smile, and lean in for this hug - but Harry grabs me, toppling me over onto my back, I'm trapped.

Harry grin's and bites his lip. I take in a deep breath.

"You like this, don't you?" I giggle, biting my own lip. Harry frowns, looking away towards the window, before looking back towards me and widening his eyes.

"I like what?" Harry asks. I slip my arms around Harry's neck and tip my head to the side.

"You like me being like this, right? You like being in control" I mumble under my breath.

Harry falls to the side of me, so we were facing eachother, laying on our sides.

"In a way, I do" He smiles, falling onto his back. I laugh and sit up. "Harry the controlist, you cutie!"

I sat outside, on the porch, admiring the leftover rain from last night, I hadn't noticed it due to the small movie marathon. The land was wet, damp, drained with the rain. It was one of the most beautiful sights. Harry sat beside me, his arm around me.

To say the truth, I wanted to go back to the city. I was in need of a shop.

"Haz?"

"Mhm" He replies, taking out one of his many phones, checking the time.

I sigh, taking in the cold air, which burn't my throat. "I want to go back to the city, back to home" I say, under my breath, hoping for the best. Harry turns and glares at me.

"This is your home, Sach. And besides, We can't really you know--"

"What? What can't we really what?" I ask, crossing my arms, leaning onto Harry.

"We can't have personal space, meaning me and you time" He says, taking my hand.

I roll my eyes, looking away from Harry. "As in personal time, what do you mean by that?" I ask, looking back to him. He shrugs and smiles.

"I mean, we can't kiss or anything..can't get..close" He says, looking away from me, embarassed.

"Your not trying to hint anything, aren't you" I grin. Harry nods, gently nudgling my shoulder.