Chapter Six.

Chapter Six Song Insperation; Up all night & Stole My Heart - One Direction.

I stood in the doorway, looking back and firth between the boys - had I done something wrong, or?

The all just stood there and smiled, slowly blinking their eye lids. I bite my lip.

"Can we go, I feel awkward" I say, stepping forward, being careful I didn't capsize due to the heels.

Harry, who was standing closest to the door, nods and offers his hand.

I eye him and frown. I take it without another word, and we all carefully walk out the front, the moon light was creating a beautiful aura, the stars glimmered in the sky, everything was perfect.

I look up at the sky as we walk out, and notice that there was a limo, or a hummer, or whatever you called them. I nearly fall over, due to the shock of all of this.

"A limo? Really? Was this actually nessersary?" I ask, turning to the boys, pointing towards the black glossy limosine, which took up nearly half the empty drive way, due to it's enormously large front.

Louis shrugs and begins to talk, however Zayn cuts him off.

"We don't have a car, only securities, and that'd draw attention, so we figured that we could go in a limosine" He finishes and Louis shoot's him a glare. She shook his head and laughs, brushing it off.

A man, not the driver, gets out of the passengers side, and opens the door for us, I climb inside, and I'm instantly amazed by the interior. It was beautiful.

Sure, it was a lot smaller than the other full sized limosine's, but it was doing okay for now.

After Harry'd jumped in, which was after me, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam all climbed in, the shofferman closed the door and signaled for the driver to drive.

Little lights inside the cab lit up, and music begins to play. I sat back in my seat, and sighed.

We pulled up out the front of this large two or maybe even three storey high house, there was men out the front, one's who'd take the cars and park them. No need for them to do that to us. We parked, and one of the men from the house, who had a french accent opened the door.

I go to move, but Louis grabs my arm.

"Let us get out first" He says,  smiling. I nod, and allow the boys to step out in formation.

There were about 50 or 60 cars here, this eighteenth must be a big one.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and then Liam all get out of the car, greeting the french man.

I then follow. I was actually glad that the car wasn't surrounded by thousands of fans, or so. I could do with the quiet.

Another man, Australian - comes and greets us, taking us to the front door, opening it and and inviting us in.

This house was grand.

A girl, she looked around 22, and a younger girl, who was wearing one of those birthday sashes, and a crown stood beside the door smiling.

"Oh Harry! Louis, Liam! Niall and Zayn!, I'm glad you could make it, and whose this"

The younger girl says.

"Glad we could make it, Leah and Happy Birthday" Liam says, greeting Leah, the birthday girl with a hug. "This is Sacha.." Harry begins.

"She's my best friend" Louis says, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I look at Louis, and grin.

"Happy Birthday Leah" I say, gesturing a wave.

"Hello! And welcome, listen - refreshments are over that-away" The older girl says, pointing through a large archway.