Proluge

Cats pushed they're way through the bushes and into the misty hollow. A flame colored tabby led the way and sat at the edge of a shimmering pool.
"Everyone is here Firestar," a flat faced shecat rasped. The Tom dipped his head to her then turned to face the wall of brambles.
"Not yet Yellowfang, we are missing two," Firestar mewed, as the brambles shook and two tabby toms appeared. One was a muscular dark grey tabby with yellow eyes; the other a thin brown tabby tom with a white chest and paws, his eyes crystal blue.
"We apologize for our late arrival," the grey tabby meowed, dipping his head to the gathered cats.
"No trouble, friends," a pale grey tom relied, flicking his tail for the two toms to join him.
"How's my son?" The brown tabby tom blurted out. His voice was laced with repressed worry, his eyes glistening with anxiety.
"Silence!" Growled Yellowfang, "you are only because Skystar wished for you to watch over your sons."
"I don't care!" The tom spat back, his neck fur bristling. "I left him back in Ninjago twice, he needs to know that I'm watching over him."
"Calm yourself, Julien, I'm sure Zane is fine," the dark grey tom mewed, placing his tail tip on the other tom's shoulder. "Even so, I too would like to know about my son and brother."
"They are fine Garmadon, but that is not why you are here," Firestar mewed, he glanced to a tom with a crooked jaw.
"I have seen a great darkness," The tom said, his green eyes swimming with shadows.
"I've seen it too," a white tom with large black paws said.
"Me as well," a pale brown tabby hissed. "I could see lightning and waves, like a massive dark storm," Onestar's voice was shaky.
"I've seen a pale green light try to chase away the shadows, but it fails each time," Firestar said gravely, this got Garamond's attention.
"Lloyd... what do mean the light fails?" He asked unsure.
"It is swallowed by the darkness," Firestar said, "however I believe these visions are warnings of what is to come,"
"I see fire in my dreams," Blackstar meowed sharply. "It blazes bright, and does not waver,"
"I've seen the darkness creeping out through a large crack in a rock." Crookedstar said, his tail tip twitched with unease. Julien glanced at Skystar expectantly but the former Sky Clan leader did not meet his gaze.
"I see the shadow of a cat in darkness, and I smell blood and see it pooling at my paws. But it's not warm like it should be, its ice cold," Skystar's voice shook, his pale blue eyes darkening with each word. All eyes turned to Yellowfang, who was peering into the pool and watching the water darken.
"The darkness will rise from stone, overwhelm the light, and spill the blood of ice..." she rasped, her voice softer and deeper than before.
"Blood of ice..." Julien whimpered, his eyes wide and pleading. "Say it's not true, Skystar... you can't let this happen!" He wailed.
"If it is his destiny there is nothing I can do." Skystar said, still not meeting the other tom's eyes.
"Then let it unfold if you must," a new voice chained in. A silver tabby shecat with green eyes that had been hardened and turned cold.
"You," Skystar hissed, "I should have banished you back to the departed realm," He growled.
"You know he wouldn't want that." The shecat hissed.
"Of course, your only wish is for Zanefrost to die. That is the only way he can be yours once more." Onestar hissed, discussed.
"You would wish for him to leave behind his mate, and for his kits to never know their father?" Firestar asked, pity in his green eyes.
"Kits..." Julien breathed, "my son has kits?"
"That's wonderful news!" Garmadon mewed, but the shecat let out a loud hiss.
"These kits should not be born, I have seen what is to come if they become warriors." A green fire blazed in her eyes.
"Pixal, your jealousy blinds you. These kits will help all the clans," Yellowfang growled. With a flick of her tail she dismissed Pixal and the rest of them. Still staring into the pool Yellowfang saw a silver tom with a white chest, curled up with a ginger tabby shecat. A soft purr rumbled in her throat as she watched them, and thought of great powers that had come to the lake.