~!!Prologue!!~

All I could hear was screams, there was fire and the people who was being killed had blood all over them, I was looking around for Mom, when I finally found her she placed her hands on my shoulders as she placed her locket around my neck, everything was quiet I couldn't hear anything what she was saying it was like she was trying to tell me something she had her hand on my right cheek,'What's going on, what are you trying to say to me?,'She was smiling at me with tears down her eyes, my eyes widen she had blood coming down her mouth, my eyes started to become heavy all I heard before I passed out,"I'm Sorry Sasha...Please keep this locket with you at all cost...and you must live on for me! I'm sorry in future you will understand why I did this...I love you Sweetheart...,"My eyes widen someone came up behind her and killed her but as that happened everything became black as I felt something heavy on top of me....

It's been hours later and the sun was coming up, I started to open my eyes slowly,"Mmmh...where am I?,"I was laying on the ground but I started to sit up rubbing my head with my hand, as I looked around me,'Where am I?...or Who am I!,'I was in the woods somewhere I didn't know, as I stood up I was scared, frighten I didn't know where I was! Or who I was!, I could feel something wet trail down my face, I touch it I was crying but...I looked at my hands there blood on them I quickly looked down at my clothes I was covered in blood,'W-Why am I so bloody! What happened to me!?,'I looked at my arms and legs they had a few burnt marks, I felt something dangle around my neck I looked down at it,'A locket? Uh!?,'I placed my hand on my head again and I had a flash back to,"Please keep this locket with you at all cost...,"I was breathing heavily as I fell onto my butt, I sat there trembling with tears down my face,'Where am I!!,'I was crying even more until my eyes widen, I ended up passing out on the ground....

~!Inside My Mind!~

I could feel something wet under me,'Water why am I laying on water?,'I started to sit up,"W-Where am I now?,"I could feel my body trembling again until,
",It's looks like your finally awake,"
I slowly looked behind me and my eyes widen even more it was a tailed beast, it was some sort of wolf of some kind and most purest white fur, when I looked at the tailed beast face, it had there weird marks on it's face, It had some whiskers like marks and some strange black spots under the eyes, when I looked a the tailed beast eyes they was crystal scarlet red, I stood there trembling even more, "W-Who are you!?,"
She looked at me with pity,
Layla"My name is Layla, The Legendary Eighteen-Tail Wolf Demon that lives inside you,"
My eyes widen even more,'W-Why is this beast inside me!?,'I heard her sigh, I stood there and looked up at her,"Y-Your not going to hurt me are you?,"I heard her sigh once again,
Layla"Off course not!,Listen carefully...Your probably wondering why you can't remember who you are or where from right?,"
My eyes widen even more,
"B-But how did you know?,"
She looked at me again with those pity eyes,
Layla"Your name is Sasha that is all I can tell you...,"
I looked at her with shock, I was going to as her something but everything went black again....

~!Outside My Mind!~

I started to open my eyes slowly, I started to sit up again,'What was that?,'I stood up and started to walk until,"She This Way Quickly!!,"I quickly started to run, I knew how to use my chakra so I was running in the trees,I looked behind me and some men was coming after me,'W-What do they want from me!,'I kept running until one of them threw a Kunai at me and it hit in my the shoulder I fell out of the tree and body was hurting me,'I-Is this where I'm going to die! I-I don't want to die I'm scared someone help me!,'.....
---------------------------------------

((Sorry that's it's Short))