~!!Chapter Eighteen -...I Miss You So Much Sasha...!!~

Previously,Lee"S-Sasha-Sensei what are you doing here!?,"I smiled at him, Sasha"Well...I need you to give this back to Guy for me,"My hands were still trembling a little I handed him his vest, Lee"Why do you have Guy-Sensei's vest!?,"I sighed I didn't want to talk about it,Sasha"L-Lee I...Um well ask Guy yourself okay,"As I was about to leave, Lee"Sasha-Sensei do you know that Naruto is here too?,"My eye widen, Sasha"Which room is he in Lee,"He told me the room next to him I quickly thanked him and ran to Naruto's room I sighed he was awake he looked at me with that big goofy smile off his, Naruto"Big Sister!,"My body was trembling again, I quickly went over to his bed and hugged him tightly, tears started to fall down my face again, Naruto"S-Sasha-Nee your trembling what's wrong?,"I didn't say anything to him as he hugged me back,Sasha"Your okay...I'm glad,"He was confused on what I was talking about but I didn't care I started to let go off him and wiped my tears away,Sasha"Sorry Naruto,"He looked worried as he sighed after hours it was night time I stay at the hospital and fell asleep with Naruto in my arms....
--------------------------------------

~!Few Days
Later It Was
...The Third Hokage's Funeral...!~

Sasha's POV
I was at home sitting on my bed thinking about who's going to be the Next Hokage, they already asked me but I refuse, until it came to me, I quickly got up and did my hair, and put some clothes, I went over to my bed and grabbed something from under it, it was a case with a sword in it I opened it I sighed it was the sword that Jiraiya-Sensei gave me I quickly put it on my back, and I quickly grabbed my backpack and started to put some clothes in and other things I need, Until I felt someone was in my room I quickly draw my sword out and held it up to there neck my eye widen,Sasha"K-Kakashi...,"I put the sword back, Kakashi"Where are you going in such a rush?,"I sighed I turned my back to him and grabbed my ninja pouch, I put it around my right leg I didn't say anything to Kakashi until he grabbed me by the wrist,Kakashi"Tell where are you going!?,"I pulled my wrist out off his grip, Sasha"I'm going to find the The Next Hokage!,"His eye widen slightly, Kakashi"I don't think so thats way too-,"His eye widen even more, I slapped him,Sasha"I'm not a little kid Kakashi...,"I turned my back to him again I grabbed my backpack and put it on my left shoulder, I looked at my hand which I slapped Kakashi with, I quickly shuck my head, and quickly I summoned Minori she had three tails she looked exactly like Mavis but she had Green eyes including that she Mavis older sister, Sasha"Minori I need to wait here for Naruto and tell him that I'm going somewhere for awhile about a month and tell him not to tell Jiraiya-Sensei I'm alive understood,"Minori bowed her head slightly,Minori"As you wish M'lady,"When she looked back up at me I could see worry in her eyes I sighed, I patted her on the head, Sasha"I know your worried, Minori I'll be careful I promise,"She nodded her head at me and sighed, she went and laid on my bed and soon fell asleep I sighed, Sasha"Lazy as ever...,"I knew Kakashi was still in my room I didn't care, I grabbed my cloak until, I was about to leave my room Kakashi grabbed my wrist again and pushed me up against the wall,Sasha"Let me go Kakashi right now!?,"He looked at me with seriously pissed off eyes and worry, Kakashi"Sasha~,"My eye widen slightly he pulled down his mask my face went completely red,Sasha"K-Kakashi I-I need to get g-going!?,"Kakashi moved more closely, I looked down and my hair was shadowing my eyes,Sasha"I'm sorry to do this Kakashi...,"I looked back up at him as his eye widen, I punch him in the stomach,Sasha"I'm leaving to find the next Hoakge so stay out off my way...," He fell to the floor,Kakashi"...S-Sasha...," His eye closed I sighed with a sweat drop down the side of my face as I kneeled down beside him and gently pulled his mask back up, I placed my hand on his chest and used Teleportation jutsu to take Kakashi home I sighed, Once again I used the Teleportation jutsu, I was standing outside off Ichirakum Ramen when I walked in, Teuchi"Well hello there Sasha what can I get you!,"I sighed and put a smile on my face, I sat down, Sasha"Miso pork please,"It was mine and Naruto's favourite as I was sitting there,Teuchi"What's with all the stuff kiddo you going somewhere?,"I smiled at him, Sasha"Well...I can't really say because if Naruto finds out he's going to flip out,"I giggled a little and had a sweat drop down my face, he started to laugh too, I sighed and quickly finished my ramen,Sasha"Thanks for the food Old Man,"He had a grin on his face, as I paid for my food,Sasha"Oh yeah...here,"I gave him some more money, he looked confused, Teuchi"What's this for?,"I smiled at him again,Sasha"It's for Naruto incase he comes here later ya'know,"he sighed, I waved goodbye to him, I quickly headed towards the gates when I finally got there I saw Neji he was wearing all black...I sighed as I quickly walked pasted him he grabbed my arm,Neji"Where are you going Lady Sasha?!,"I sighed,Sasha"This isn't really the time to be doing this Neji...I'm sorry but I must be leavening now,"I pulled my arm out off his grip until he shouted to me,Neji"Lady Sasha please don't leave again!,"My eye widen when he said that my body began to tremble slightly,Sasha"Neji...I'm going...you can't stop me...,"I quickly ran off,'I just hope I can find you...Tsunade...,'