~!!Chapter - Thirty Eight!!~

Previously,Sakura"What did you just say you jerk💢!,"This time Captain Yamato was holding me back after a few minutes Captain Yamato told us to tell our names,Naruto"Naruto Uzumaki," Me and Naruto was staring at him, Sakura"Sakura Haruno,"But when I looked over at Penelope she had frowned eyebrows while smiling, Penelope"I'm Penelope Tsukimi!,"Some reason Captain Yamato eyes widen slightly but soon he smiled while I had a sweat drop down the side off my face as I looked at her from the corner of my eye,'She too sweet and kind for her own good...,'I saw her have a sweat drop down the side of her face as I sighed, Sai"And you can call me Sai...,"He says it with a fake smile, Captain Yamato told us about our mission and after he dismissed us, Naruto"Hey Sakura do you want to go on a date,"I made a hiss noise at him, Sakura"No way!,"He sighed in defeat as he looked at Penelope, Naruto"Hey Penelope do you want to go and get some ramen before we go on our mission?,"She looked at Naruto and gave him a slight nod,Naruto"Yes! I have a date Ya'know!,"He was annoying me as I bonked him on the head, Sakura"She's not going on a date with you! Idiot!,"I heard him sigh as he quickly stood back up, him and Penelope went off somewhere as I sighed,'Penelope...I wonder is she going to be okay with this mission...and with Sai,'I sighed as I made my way home to get my things for the mission.....
--------------------------------------

Penelope's POV
I was walking with Naruto to eat some Ramen with him when we got there we order our food and started to eat,'I need to ask him...,'I'd stopped eating my ramen and let my hair shadow my eyes, Penelope"Hey Naruto can I ask you something?,"He hm in response as he slurped down his food, Penelope"What would you do if I...disappeared,"I saw him stop for a moment as he placed his bowl down,Naruto"Penelope...what-," My eyes widen slightly as I panicked slightly, Penelope"It doesn't matter! Forget what I said kay! Anyway I'll meet you at the gates! I need to get something!,"I quickly left Naruto as I headed to the dango shop and got myself two boxes of them, Penelope"Okay time to head to the gates!,"I quickly made my way to the gates and the only person who was there was Sai,'Off all people to be here...,'I'd walked over to the gates as he looked at me with a smile I'd smiled back at him as I got a dango out, Penelope"Here Sai...," He looked at me as he took it, Sai"Um Thank you,"I gave him a nod as I leaned against the gates and sat down on the ground waiting,'This is awkward...,'I sighed as I looked at Sai and saw that he sat down and got something out and started drawing,'He's draws...hm,'I'd placed my head on my knees while wrapping my arms around them and ended up dozing off waiting....

Naruto's POV
When Penelope ran off I was so confuse,'What would you do if I...disappeared...what the heck was that about...,'I sighed as I paid for our food and made my way to Sakura's waiting for her, after I met up with Sakura we both headed to the gates and our eyes widen slightly Penelope and Sai was waiting, I could see that Penelope was asleep we walked over and I saw a glimpse off Sai's sketchbook and it was a drawing off Penelope asleep while smiling I made a grunt noise as Sakura gently woke Penelope, she looked up and I could feel my cheeks blushing slightly I quickly looked away,'She's looks so cute!,'I heard her yawn while Sakura sighed,Penelope"What time is it?,"I chuckled lightly as I walked over to her and held my hand out to her, Naruto"I have no idea but you need to get up,"She sighed as she grabbed my hand and I lifted her to her feet, Penelope"Oh yeah! Here I brought these,"She quickly grabbed two dango's sticks out as she gave one to me and one to Sakura,'She too sweet man!,'I saw her looking over at Sai as she grabbed another dango stick out, Penelope"Here Sai...you can have another one if you like,"He looked at her with a fake smile as he took it off her, Sai"Thank you...Mon-,"I quickly covered his mouth as I heard Sakura sighed, Naruto"What did I say before!,"I saw that Penelope looked confuse as she shrugged her shoulders and walked over to her bag and picked it up, that's when Captain Yamato came and Penelope went over to him with a sweet smile,Penelope"Here Captain you can't go on a mission on a empty stomach...," She gave him one as he was blushing slightly and took it off her while she was giggling lightly, Sasha"Always thinking off others before you think about yourself Penelope,"Our eyes slightly widen as I saw Big Sis walking over to us, Naruto"Big Sis what are you doing here wait are you coming with us!," She giggled lightly as she sighed, Sasha"Unfortunately I'm not...Actually I've got a secret mission...,"I had a sweat drop down the side of my face, Naruto"What?! that's not fair! come with us Big Sis ya'know!,"She giggled lightly as she smiled softly at me with worry, Sasha"I'm sorry Naruto...this time I can't come with you but next time I will ya'know,"I smiled at her as I raised my fist at her,Naruto"Okay you better keep that promise ya'know!,"She smiled while she fist pumped me, Sasha"That's a promise,"We both was smiling at each other, Big Sis moved her fist, as she placed her hand on the top of my head and gently ruffled my hair up,Sasha"I'll see you when you get back Kiddo!,"My eyes slightly widen as my smile never left my face, just as she was about to leave she stopped,Sasha"Oh yeah I almost forgot...Penelope can I talked to you for a minute in private,"She walked over to Penelope and placed her hand on the back of Penelope's back while walking forwards a little so we couldn't hear what they was talking about I made a grunt noise as stared at them, at one point I saw Penelope's eyes widen slightly while looking over at me and soon looked away, Big Sis gave Penelope a nod as she came back over to us, Sasha"Also Yamato can I talk to you real quick too...,"I heard him sigh, they did the same thing when Penelope and Big sis was talking which worried me after a few minutes Big Sis and Captain Yamato walked back over to us, Sasha"Whelp I'll be taking my leave now Naruto be careful while your on this mission understood, same thing goes for the rest off you ya'know!,"We all sighed as we gave her a smile and a slight nod, she looked at me with worry in her eyes as she sighed and left probably going to the hospital, and it was time to leave,Yamato"Okay people this is it Team Kakashi we moving out...,"I'd looked over at Penelope she still had a smile on her face as I sighed,'Everything will be fine I will make sure nothing happens to her or Sakura!,'...