Dream 1 ½

A Blonde Haired Woman had died. Burning Flesh was the smell that went through the air in Heathsgate, Hampstead. The lovely House of the Roomsbees was burning down.

The reason why was unknown to her. Many things were unknown to her. The reasons as to why someone died tonight, the list would go on. 

Something told her, it was love. Something told her, it was done by someone with no feelings.  It took a monster to do that.

Her surroundings changed. She saw a young girl, around her age. "Mum!" She screamed. "Mum?" She approached what looked like a burning corpse that she noticed looked like the woman from before. The young girl collapsed onto her feet.

Tears burst out her eyes. "Mum..."

Her surroundings changed and she felt that it would be the las time. They changed to a family of six who were mourning infront of a grave, although missing a mother. She tried to read the words on the grave. They seemed to be a blur. The family was crying. 

She felt bad. 

Really bad.

For she had noticed. It was the mother of the family who had died. Mothers care, not that fathers don't either. Everyone has a soft spot for their Mothers. Unless you're Voldemort, she guessed. 

And finally Tess Weasley rose from her bed, tears sprung in her eyes. She was confused, deeply. How could she cry for someone else? 

She always thought she'd make a Hufflepuff. But once she got into Hogwarts, instead, she was a Gryffindor. It was then that she knew she might have been sorted into the wrong house for Hufflepuffs are the kind. For she was crying.

Before anyone could see her tears, she ran into the girls bathroom and wiped them away. She might cry, but it was not her fault.

Who knew why she was getting these strange dreams?