Phase 5

I pried Allen's arms from around me as he was currently restricting my airways, I mean he did have his reasons, he and most of the order had thought that Kanda had decapitated me. But then again this had happened yesterday and I had been and spoken to them before now but after the Kanda incident, so the fact I was currently being crushed by Allen was a comfort and a pain. Once I had successfully pried his arms off of me I grinned at three of my friends stood in front of me. "You guy's ready for day 5!" I grinned. Lenalee smiled happily at me despite her obvious fear after 'the incident'. Although she was definitely more comfortable with me after our shopping trip yesterday afternoon.

Today's phase was definitely difficult to pull together, it involved convincing multiple exorcists and several finders who were currently in the order to attend as well as Kanda himself. You see today we had; with Komui's help; managed to book the new swimming pool out for the whole day, nothing out of the ordinary right...well mostly right. You see it was important to note that Kanda was not a people person, he hated anything to do with any human being coming within 5 feet of him...of course I was the exception to that rule. This should be no problem taking him to a pool right, sure if it was just me going with him but it wasn't I had invited Allen, Leenalee, Krory, Maranda, Lavi, komui, the science division and a number of Finders. So, it wasn't just a few people, oh no it was a good portion of the order and Kanda only knew that there were other exorcists going. So this was going to be fun for him today right, right! Especially seeing as I was combining a social gathering with phase 3, that's right I was going to be in a swimsuit which meant revealing more of my body than Kanda would like. Today was going to be fun!

-----     -----     -----      -----      -----      -----      -----      -----     -----     ----- 

"Come on Kanda, I want to go swimming. Hurry up." I half whined as I pulled him along behind me. I'll admit that I was excited for more than just irritating Kanda, it was a hot day; which was usual but it was hot none the less; and I wanted to get into the cool water. As we arrived I was greeted by Lavi and Allen who half glomped me before dragging me and Kanda; who's hand was still in my grasp; over to the Leenalee. "Alrighty everyone's here Leenalee, Miranda, (Y/N) go get changed. Yu your coming with Allen and I to the male changing." With that Kanda was unwillingly dragged off by Lavi who had given me Myugen to ensure Kanda wouldn't decapitate them. It felt nice to be able to finally be able to communicate with Leenalee, we weren't quite as chummy as friends but we were getting there, in all honestly though I don't blame her she nearly became a wall fixture when she had kissed Kanda. I walked out of the dressing room in my black swimmers with a kimono styled jacket over them, Leenalee and Miranda were also ready and so the three of us headed out of the dressing room and were greeted by Allen, Lavi and an irritated Kanda. I walked over and snuggled into his side and he looked out over the pool area that was now filled with finders, other exorcists and the science division. "Come on Kanda let's get into the pool." He looked down at me and then sighed he took my hand and we walked over to our bags it was then that I decided to activate part 2 of today's phase, I took the Kimono off of my shoulders and stood in front of him in a cute black one-piece that had thin straps that held it in place on my shoulders and a frill that ran along the top of the one piece. Kanda's face flushed but I didn't give him time to protest dragging him into the shallow end of the pool. Allen and Lavi who were currently within earshot of Kanda and I were struggling to stifle their laughter at the blush that currently resided on Kanda's face. "What? Do you not like my swimsuit..." I pouted to add effect. "It's not that I just..." Kanda started. "but you prefer that I don't expose so much of my body to everyone, but we're here to swim Kanda and this is practical pool wear that all females wear during such activities like swimming." I turned around and flicked water at Allen and Lavi who were now breaking down in fits of laughter, I glared at them and then turned around and splashed Kanda. "Now come on let's have some fun." I smiled and the disappeared under the water only to appear behind Kanda. I jumped up and jumped onto his back before forcing him to go under the water.

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

I pushed Lavi as Kanda worked on knocking Allen over, he skilfully kept me balanced on his shoulders. I refused to lose to Allen and Lavi not after I had practically begged Kanda to play this game with me. We had already taken down Krory and Miranda, Leenalee and Komui, and Toma and Buzz, losing to Allen and Lavi was most definitely not an option. Kanda stumbled backwards but managed to keep his balance with me on his shoulders, it was time to get serious. I placed my hands-on Kanda's shoulders and used them as leverage to pull myself into a hand stand, Kanda grunted but let me continue knowing that I had a plan. Carefully I lifted my right hand off his shoulder balancing on my left, it was then that I swung my legs around knocking Lavi off Allen's shoulders before rebalancing myself and sitting back on Kanda's shoulders. "Damn right we won, I look forward to my feast later Allen." I let out a menacing laugh before Kanda leaned back and I fell off his shoulders into the water. I swam back to the surface of the water and splashed Kanda in return for dropping me and then turned my back and swam over to the side of the pool, Kanda joining me shortly after.

-----     -----     -----      -----    -----     ------      -----      -----       -----       ------

Lavi had come over and joined Kanda and I which I didn't mind, but he kept whispering things to Kanda. Things that I could hear and I was certain I had invented a new shade of red as I sunk lower into the water blushing. I felt Kanda shift beside me and look at my shrinking form I then snapped my head up and lunged myself in between Lavi and Kanda. As I caught Kanda's blade inevitably saving Lavi from certain death, so today was definitely half successful. Kanda was pretty irritated but it would appear not with me and more so Lavi who had stood whispering lewd things into Kanda's ear. Things that whenever I heard them I demonstrated 50 different shades of red. God tomorrow was definitely going to have to be more careful about who it was around, especially as after today, Kanda would benefit from less group activities or someone would actually lose their life.