V.

Shawn POV

I Woke Up In A Different Environment. I Looked Around And Noticed Beyoncé's Picture On The Wall.

Oh I Fell Asleep On Her Couch Last Night. I Got Up And Grabbed My Phone That Was On 10%.

I Sighed I Did Not Mean To Fall Asleep. She Must've Not Had Mind Because She Would Usually Wake Me Up Whenever I Fell Asleep Here.

I Grabbed My Car Keys Quickly Leaving Out Of The House. I Made Sure I Didn't Slam The Door.

I Got Inside Of My Car Quietly Driving Home. Once I Got Inside I Took A Quick Shower Only To Fall Back Asleep.

But It Didn't Last Long Because All I Could Think About Was Her.

Beyoncé.

I Sat Up In Bed Turning On The Tv. I Changed It To The Sports Channel.

I Heard A Car Door Slam Outside Then Long Hard Knocks On My Front Door.

I Smacked My Lips. I Hopped Out Of Bed Rushing Downstairs.

"Shawn open up this fucking Door now!" The Familiar Voice Yelled.

I Unlocked The Door Quickly Opening It.

"It is you. Oh god what do you want?!" I Asked.

"What you mean what I want? I want you to come and visit meh damn you didn't miss meh?" She Asked.

"Man Rih if you don't go somewhere." I Chuckled.

"Give me a hug man

"Give me a hug man. I stopped by to see your punk ass because I'm doing a meet and greet here for Fenty Beauty." She Said.

"Ohh. You missed me so much that's sweet lil sis." I Pulled Her In For A Hug.

"Come on in." I Told Her.

"I was coming in anyways move out the way." She Pushed Me Walking Inside.

"This is really nice, but empty." She Looked Around My Foyer.

" She Looked Around My Foyer