VII.

"Damn jigga, she just played with your feelings init?" Kanye Tripped

"Nah man, I could see why she didn't want any feeling attached. I mean she does have a baby by my homie. That would seem so wrong." I Said.

I Was Over To His House Just Chillin. I Decided To Take This Day Off For Some Odd Reason.

"Nigga no it wouldn't. He has a whole notha child coming into this world. He doesn't know if Bey and that girl Nikki talked, he's happy so why can't Bey be happy?"

"That is a good question but she doesn't like me on that level bro. I mean I helped her get her son back then she ditched me. 2 months that's a long ass time. I would've thought I woulda bumped into her by now but I guess not." I Sighed Throwing The Basketball Up In The Air.

"You'll be alright dawg I promise." He Laughed.

"Man I'm about to dip, I have to go to the store and get some things for my house. You and Kim comin by later on?" I Asked.

"Nah we flying out to LA for the week, I'm pretty sure Ty and Em will be there right?"

"As always. Hit me up lata though." I Dapped Him Up.

"Always hitta, be safe." He Pointed At Me.

"You be safe." I Pointed Back At Him.

I Snatched My Car Keys Off Of His Little Coffee Table And Grabbed My Phone. I Left Out Of His House Going Down To My Benz.

I Unlocked The Doors Quickly Getting Inside. I Wanted To Text Bey And Check Up On Her But I Knew She Was Just Gon Read My Message Like The Last Time.

I Started The Car Up Backing Out Of His Drive Way.

I Should've Known Bey Wasn't Going To Catch Heavy Feelings Like I Did. I Mean I Met Her When She Was In The 9th Grade.

I Was In The 12th, I Can Probably See Why She Didn't Like Me Back Then. But I've Matured, I Use To Fuck And Leave Girls High And Dry.

It's So Much Shit That Happened Back Then During Our High School Days.

Shit Was Just Going Through My Mind. I Drove To Walmart Not Even Caring To Call My Mom Back Like I Told I Was Going To Earlier.

I Went Into Walmart Thinking That I Only Needed A Few Things. When I Walked Back Out I Had One Buggy Full Of Food And Other Shit I Wasn't Even Supposed To Get.

I Loaded The Car Up With My Bags. I Pushed The Buggy Into The Cart Stocking Stall.

As I Was Walking Back Who Do I See Coming In.

Ms.Beyoncé

She Looked Up At Me Then Looked Back Down. I Opened My Car Door.

"Sha-"

I Closed The Door Instantly Starting My Car. I Backed Out And Sped Out Of The Parking Lot. Ain't Nothing But One Full Shitty Day.

Beyoncé POV