XXV.

We Were Walking Down To Dinner

We Were Walking Down To Dinner. Something Trolled Past My Mind Causing Me To Instantly Log In To Instagram.

When I Did, I'd Never Saw The Day Coming. The Day Where Nicki And I Stayed In The Same Place.

I Can Maybe Talk With Her In The Same Room For A While But Now That Shawn And I Are Dating It Just Makes Shit Different.

I Went Downstairs To The Truck Where Our Driver Was Waiting Outside.

As I Was About To Get In Guess Who Was Coming In.

"NICKI! NICKI OVER HERE!"

"Nicki You Look So Good Today. Where Are You Headed!?"

"BARBIE ITS BARBIE!"

  "Look WHOS HERE ALSO! QUEEN B!!"

"A COLLAB!"

"Shut the fuck up." I Told Them Rolling My Eyes.

"Julius can you please tell Shawn to hurry up."

"Yes ma'am." He Said.

I Was About To Close The Door But A Strong Tug Pulled It Back Open.

"Well damn bitch you tried to break my nails. Why you runnin away from me?" She Asked.

"Nicki I do not have time for you." I Turned The Opposite Way.

"Why you so scared Honey Bey." She Hands Glided Down My Back.

"I'm not scared I'm in a relationship and I don't think he would like some girl feeling up on his girlfriend. Now if you don't mind I'm on the run to go somewhere." I Sighed.

"Listen baby listen. I know you're with Shawn and I don't give two fucks because at the end of the day who was there for you when you did him like shit. You don't even want to go there with me cause I'll turn you inside out boo."