XXI.

Bey Texted Me Saying She Needed To Talk

Bey Texted Me Saying She Needed To Talk. So I Invited Her Over To My Place. 

She Told Me She Was Thirty Minutes Away. It Wasn't Even That Long Probably Ten Minutes Or Less.

So Now We're Just Sitting In The Living Room And Out Of Nowhere She Starts Crying.

I Noticed The Hospital Bracelet On Her Arm.

"Baby tell me what happened? Why were you in the hospital?" I Rubbed Up And Down Her Back Slowly.

"Shawn I wanted to tell you I was pregnant a few weeks back but I was going to wait until I went to get an ultrasound. I wanted to print pictures out and surprise you with them but instead I surprised you with an unborn baby."

"Fuck." I Said Lowly.

I Lifted Her Up Sitting Her Down On My Lap. She Laid Her Head In The Crook Of My Neck. I Felt A Warm Puddle.

"I wouldn't had even wish this on my worst enemy. I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry that I wasn't there. God why does shit like this happen to good people?" A Few Tears Fell From Eyes But I Didn't Even Bother To Wipe Them Away.

"I love you Beyoncé and I won't leave you I swear I won't ever leave you." I Kissed Her Neck.

"I'm sorry, I did everything to protect it." She Said.

"Baby it's not your fault stop saying that. It wasn't meant to be, when the time is right the time is right." I Sighed Deeply.

"What time does Aiden get out of school? You want to ride together?" I Asked Her.

"I don't want to do anything. Can I lay down in your bed please?" She Picked Her Head Up Looking Into My Eyes.

"Yea sure baby. Come on I'll carry you."

"I'd rather walk just please show me to it." She Started Crying Again.

She Got Out Of My Lap. I Got Up Grabbing Her Hand Showing Her To My Bedroom Upstairs.

"Thank you." She Kicked Off Her Sneakers And Laid Down On My Side.

I Walked Over To The Bed Looking Her In The Eyes. I Leaned Down To Kiss Her Forehead But She Moved Her Head Causing Our Lips To Attached.

We Held The Kiss For A Good Two Minutes. It Was No Tongue Just A Passionately Kiss.

I Pulled Back Stroking Her Hair.