VI.

We Were Just About To Leave The Basketball Game

We Were Just About To Leave The Basketball Game. I Mean It's Really The Only Thing Where We Can Agree On Going Out To Besides Out To Eat.

Bey's Been Trying To Ease Her Mind, Since It's Been Almost 3 Weeks Since She Last Heard From Aiden.

Kelendria Her Best Friend Has Been To My House Nonstop, Along With Teyana And Solange. They've Just Been Checking Up On Her Making Sure She Got Things Done Especially At Work.

She Doesn't Even Want To Stay Home Because It All Of His Things That Are In There.

She's Been Staying In My Guest Room But She Sleeps In My Bed.

"You good?" I Guided Her Out Of The Arena.

"Yes are you?" She Giggled.

"Very excited." I Opened The Back Door For Her Looking Down At Her Ass.

"And why is that?" She Turned Around Looking Up At Me.

"Just get in, you'll see." I Said.

She Rolled Her Eyes. I Helped Her In, After She Got Seated I Got In Behind Her.

We Drove To Our Destination. We Went Through Check In. The Jet Was Already Loaded,I Helped Her Up The Stairs.

"Why are we in a private jet? I don't have any clothes packed." She Said.

"Look over there in that corner. I packed us a bag. We won't be out of Houston for long." I Winked.

"So just sit back, kick your feet ur and relax baby g." I Kissed Her Forehead.

"Mistie can you please bring us a glass of champagne I'd appreciate it. Thanks."

"You're welcome sir, and while you wait can you guys fasten your seatbelt? We'll be taking off in a few."

"Shawn if we were to you know."

"To what? Date??" I Asked.

"Yes, would that be wrong in a way? Like Alex is your f-"

"Was my friend. I can't follow up anyone who disrespects their partner perhaps a lady. I know I've had my times but I've learned from that. I don't know if that would be wrong, I guess in a way." I Shrugged My Shoulders.

We Buckled Up Our Seatbelts, Mistie Brought The Champagne To Us. I Looked At Bey And Smiled.

"Cheers to whatever God brings us." I Winked.