XXIV.

"I told his fast ass to wait for me

"I told his fast ass to wait for me." I Rolled My Eyes As We Walked Out Of The Airport.

"He told me he had a meeting to do in Los Angeles. He'll meet you there." Julius Told Me.

"Don't stick up for his ugly ass." I Giggled Even Though I Was Supposed To Be Mad.

I Got Inside Of The Mini Van. Julius Loaded My Suitcases In The Trunk.

The Designated Driver Drove To A Nice Big Hotel. I Called Jay To Ask About The Room Info And He Told Me To Just Say Carter.

I Did Just That. They Gave Me A Key And Julius Carried My Bags Up For Me.

I Went Inside And Was Immediately Stunned. I Know This Suite Had To Be A Fortune.

I'm So Amazed.

"Surprise." I Turned Around Looking At Jay With Flowers In His Hand.

"Baby, this is too much you didn't have to do all of this. Thank you so much." I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck Hugging Him Tightly.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to. You deserve it and for starters I want you to look good. I hope you enjoy them bae." He Kissed My Forehead Taking Me Over To The Many Shopping Bags.

"And I'll give you my credit card so you can take yourself out shopping and get Aiden some clothes too

"And I'll give you my credit card so you can take yourself out shopping and get Aiden some clothes too." He Said.

"Jayyy." I Whined Grabbing His Face With Both Of My Hands Pecking His Lips Repeatedly.

"And I know you think most engagements happen in Paris but I'm not proposing to you. Just to throw that out there." He Licked His Lips.

"I know, I wasn't expecting you to Jay." I Smiled.

"Mhm, we got a boat ride at 4 hurry up and get ready." He Told Me.