Part 4

Yammy's POV
I heard Lizzie screaming from above and Serin (one of Gemma's minions) screaming also. I ran up there and saw Joel yanking Serin off lizzie. Aww Lizzie and Joel were so cute. Then for what seemed like forever they were: looking at each other, blushing and smiling. It stopped when I shouted "Lizzie u ok?". She ran to me. "Don't worry yams I'm fine, although I lost some hair"she chuckles," Joel saved me" she said smiling at him. He smiled back blushing. Before I knew we were back at the bus stop. "Bye liz see ya later" I said hugging Lizzie. "BAII" she replied. "Bye Joel, thanks for that.... I heard Lizzie say. I walked home with Kyle.

Lizzie's POV
At HOME
"Hey mads, how was your first day in year 7?" I Ask maddie(my younger sister). "Good thanks Liz"she replies," what Happened on the bus?". "Oh you know" I said. "Mhm" she looked at me, maddie was probably more clever than me, she never missed a trick." Ugh here's a fiver, DONT tell mum, k thanks love you BAII" i say handing her a 5 pound note. That was a close one. I went and got ready for the park, I wanted to impress Joel. I wore a black and white striped crop top, black ripped jeans, black bomber jacket, white converse and more makeup than I usually have to school but it wasn't ott and wore my pastel pink hair down. "Mum, dad I'm going out with my friends" I called down to the kitchen. "Okay honey, be back no later than 10" my mum said. "Love you" my dad replied. As soon as I shut the front door I heard them starting to argue, it was nice not hearing it for a few hours. I started the short walk to the park...

A/n I'm sorry I have no idea what tense this is in 😂 -Isobella