Part 56

A/n time to make this story more exciting...

Lizzie's PoV
It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and I was waking back from the shops, where I had brought some milk. The sun was beating down on me but there was a cool breeze that hung in the air. I decided to take the short cut home, to save time. The sunny "happy" mood instantly dropped the moment I put one foot in the dark alley way. A grim smell hung in the now contaminated air and a gloomy vibe was all around me. (A/n love how my fanfic description is better than when I do descriptions for my English homework :D) I picked up the pace and hurriedly rushed to the light. Suddenly, I heard a bullet fire and then came a excruciating pain on the upper left side of my back. Blood came oozing out as fast as a unstoppable leak and I screamed in pain. With, difficulty I shuffled round to see a man holding a pistol. He was around. 5"9 and In his late 20's. I couldn't tell much as he was wearing a black mask with eyes and a mouth hole cut out. I soon fell to the ground unconscious. My last feelings were being dragged across the hard ground to a unknown destination.

The mysterious man dragged lizzie to his car nearby and hurled her unconscious body into his boot, he didn't want lizzie dead- definitely alive. As he drove to the unknown destination he cackled in glee knowing his plans were going
perfectly. He couldn't wait to show lizzie what he had in store for her and for her to realise who it is, at the end...

I finally woke up, after what seemed like years. I then felt my pain from where I'd been shot. If I didn't die from hunger or dehydration, this untreated wound would kill me off. Then pitch black turned into blinding daylight and an emotionless face started down at me. I lay there speechless as the man creepily grinned and said to me, "Were going to have so much fun...".

A/n ooo plot twist, comment down below who you think the mysterious man might be. -I🥀