Part 55

Lizzies PoV

I woke up and a blinding ray of sun caught my eye from a small gap in the "closed" curtains. I yawned and reached over to grab my phone from one of the bedside tables, I had stayed at Joel's that night. I felt slightly guilty as my mum was at home, alone. Recently, she had started drinking a lot more at night and mostly sometimes in the day. I knew I had to be there for her at this tough time seeing as Maddie and Dad had both left and I was kind of leaving her. I then saw the merch we had brought from Tiff and Red lying on the floor. I searched "Tiffyquake" on Instagram and saw Tiff's page, which had over 100k followers! I then remembered her youtube channel and started binge watching all her videos. After around an hour, of watching them I had gathered so much inspiration, I could burst. I decided to get dressed into sweatpants and a grey baggie jumper with a little rainbow on one of the sides.

I filmed a Minecraft hungercraft with Oli and used my new kawaii cat intro. Joel eventually woke up while I was filming it, he gave me a kiss and went into the kitchen presumably to make breakfast. When I had finally finished editing half of the video Joel called me into the kitchen. The smell of fragrant berries and sweet waffles wafted into my nose and in front of me sat beautiful crisp sugary waffles topped with bright juicy strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. I gobbled it all down and sighed, full.

I washed the plates and Joel dried them. I put my hands into the warm, soapy water and told Joel about my mum. He totally understood and told me I should definitely be there for her, another thing I love about Joel he's so caring.