The legend of zelda: Twilight princess chapter 1

(The picture on the right is Chihiro)

Kairi's pov

"Chihiro, come see what I caught." I yelled hanging on to our dinner that was hanging off on a rope off my horse.

As I got closer to our small home, I saw Chihiro running out of the grave we had set for our parents long ago. I pulled on the eclipse's reins when Chihiro was 30 feet away from us.

"What have you bring home this time, Kairi?" She asked with curiosity.

“Well, I was riding threw hyrule field, you know the one by the Eldin bridge, I was attacked by some weird monsters riding huge boars, I took out the monster that was riding a boar and killed it then the boar itself, so we shall eat well for about a week. Now can you come and help me please its heavy." I asked heaving the giant beast with the rope after I got off my horse.

“No problem." she said cheerfully.

We dragged the large animal, made a fire, and ate our fill and went to go lay down and look at the stars.

"Kairi I haven't heard of giant boars in hyrule field. I think something must be happening, like something is coming to take over this world we live in." she explained.

"Yeah, I find it mysterious too, I haven't seen monsters like that anywhere before, something must be up." I said gazing at the stars.

"Only time shall tell." Chihiro quoted.

"Well let's go back inside, if there is monsters out here we don't need an accident happening in the middle of the night" I said standing, I helped Chihiro up and we walked to the house, turned the lights off, and went to bed.

~Next morning~

"KAIRI, MONSTERS!!”  I heard Chihiro scream from outside.

 I immediately woke up, grabbed my sword, my arrows and sprinted outside to see monsters cornering Chihiro to a tree.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

I sliced two monsters in half with one swing, and stabbed the other ones leaving them dead on the ground.   They turned pitch black and exploded, leaving rupees that had dropped from their belts. I picked them up and stored them in my pouch.

"Chihiro are you all right, they didn't hurt you or anything did they?" I asked her worried, checking her arms and legs.

"I'm fine; you came at the right time." she reassured.

I let out sigh of relief and walked over to the stream to wash my sword.

"Where's Eclipse?" I pondered.

"In her stable still." Chihiro answered.

"Get her set up; were going to see Zelda." I ordered.

"Kairi, we can't even get pass the people in castle town, the guards will surely kill us!" Chihiro warned.

"Then we'll just have to find a secret passage in." I stated picking up my sword then put it back in my sheath. "Ok I'll go get her." she chirped and ran off to Eclipse's stable.

When she left, I felt a presence, like someone was watching us, I kept my guard up just in case.

"Kairi, let's go." Chihiro yelled.

I ran over to her and Eclipse.  I got on and Eclipse and she started to trot.

After a few minutes we were close to the castle, when Eclipse stopped and reared sending us to fall off.  She then ran off in the other direction.