The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Chapter 12

Kairi's pov

I got up the next morning and met Link and Shadow outside.  I looked over at Shadow and he seemed to be distracted more then normal. I just shrugged it off though.

"Do we have all the supplies we need?"

"I believe so."

Just then my stomach growled and I looked away embarrassed.

"I think its time to get some breakfast." Link said chuckling.

"Yeah..I agree."

We called out horses over and headed over to Lake Hylia.  After we got to the lake we sat by the spring and decided that fish would be our breakfast.  I walked into water and watched the fish.

"You're just going to scare all the fish away." Shadow said.

"I am fishing so shush."

"That isn't fishing, you need a pole."

"No you don't."

"Yes you do."

"Just let me do it my way."

"Here guys I got breakfast." Link spoke up.

I looked over at Link who was walking over with some fish he was carrying along with his pole.

"When did you get those?" I asked.

"While you two were arguing I went to the other side of the spring by the bridges and caught some."

"Oh..Well thanks." I said, and sat down.

"We need to make a fire." Shadow said.

"I can cook them." I said.

I shot a few sparks of lighting at the fish and it cooked them but didn't burn them.

"Well aren't you just the show off." Shadow smirked.

"Fine, I'll have your fish, and you can go fish for your own." I said.

"No, no I have fish right here I can eat thanks." He said and ate.

"I even have some cooked meat if anyone wants any."

"Exactly what meat is it?" Shadow said suspiciously.

"You know those wild boars we faced with those bublins?"

"Yeah.."

"Before hand I took one down for my sister and I to eat. I think it tastes pretty good." I said.

"I guess I could try it." Shadow said.

"I'll try some too." Link spoke up too.

I handed them both a piece.

"Not bad." Shadow said.

"It is pretty good." Link smiled.

"Now it's time we go get into our Zora tunics and head to the lake bed. I'm gonna go change inside the spring." I said.

"Shadow how are you going to breath underwater?" Link asked him.

"Magic." He said.

'Right then."

I walked off to the spring cave, walked over to the left away from the entrance and checked my surroundings to make sure no one was in here.  I got changed into the tunic, left my bag in the cave, and met back up with Shadow and Link.

"Ready?" Link asked.

"Yup." I said.

We all dived into the lake and swam to the bottom of it near the lake bed entrance.  I looked at the entrance and it was blocked by a large boulder. I saw below it were a few bubbles coming out of some cracks.  As I looked around I noticed some bubbles rising from the bottom of the lake bed that were coming out pretty fast.  I swam to the one in front other lake bed and inspected it.  It seemed to be covered in a pile of rocks.  I signaled for Link and Shadow to come over and point at it.  Link put his iron boots on and stood on it, then placed a water bomb on top of it.  We all swam away before it blew up.  We watched as more bubbles rose out of it quickly like all the others around.  I thought for a few minutes and looked at Link and pointed at it again.