The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Chapter 13

Chihiro's pov

I sat in my glass prison and watched the man with the fish head armor stand up and walk to where Dark Link was standing.

"That idiot didn't do his job." Dark said in anger.

"Seems he is letting his feelings get the best of him.  I will have to punish him, and destroy the hero and Midna myself." The other man said.

"Want me to come along?" Dark asked.

"No, you stay put and watch our prisoner."

"As you wish master."

Then the man with the fish head walked into a portal and it closed up behind him.

'Oh Kairi..be careful..' I held my necklace closely and prayed to the goddesses.

Kairi's pov

We arrived at the spring near the ledge.

"Well now we can go challenge Zant." Link said.

"Yes, and can get Chihiro back." I said.

I turned around then stopped.  A figure taller then me stood in the way.  It had a helmet that looked like a fish with a large tongue and had a long robe on.  It suddenly got brighter and I looked back and saw the light spirit behind us looking at the cloaked figure.  A sudden force made us all fly back.  I hit the ground and my vision began to go dark.  I fell unconscious as the spring got darker as well.

Shadows pov

I managed to stand against Zant's blast but Link and Kairi were unconscious.  Zant knocked back the light spirit, took control of the orb of light and lowered it into the spring and the whole place turned to twilight. The two turned into wolves, and Midna was forced from Kairi's shadow.  I was turned back into an imp and I watched Zant.

"Zant!" She shouted.

Zant then threw her into the air and hung her there with his magic.  He then took the Fused Shadows from her and she struggled as he did.  Zant walked past Link and Kairi and more towards the edge.

"Did you honestly mean to take an ancient and withered power like this and turn it against me?  You are a foolish traitor, Midna.  Why do you defy your king?"  He questioned.

"My KING? You, who do nothing but abuse the magic of your tribe? You must be joking!" She back talked.

"How dare you?! Are you implying that my power is...our old magic?  Now THAT is a joke!"

He used his magic to lift her and throw her to the ground, he turned around and looked at her.

"This power is granted to me by my god!  It is the magic of the King of Twilight, and you WILL respect it!"

He began to form a red ball of magic, by then Link woke up and lunged at him taking the hit and was thrown back unconscious near  Midna.  She tried to wake him up but couldn't.

"Link! Link wake up! Are you okay?!" Midna cried out.

"With the power of the tri force I will be even more powerful because my god will reward me for fetching him his prizes."

"What? Tri force?" Midna asked.

"Do you really believe that I would take the half breeds sister for no reason? The ones shadow you have been hiding in has half of the triforce of love. I was asked by my master to fetch both halves.  After the hero and you are destroyed I will take the half breed."

"You won't get away with any of this!"

Kairi's pov

I woke up to the spring covered in twilight once again.  I looked to my right and saw the figure still standing near me.  I got up and looked across seeing Link unconscious and Midna was by his side.