The legend of zelda: Twilight princess-chapter 11

Kairi's pov

I covered my eyes with my arm as the sun glared at my arm with its blinding rays, I stopped at the edge of the entrance waiting for Link.  Once he came out we ran across the bridges towards Fyers cannon.  When we got there and he began to tell us about the temple at the bottom of the lake, and how they're some zoras down there. After he got bored with his own blabbering he asked if we were a customer and needed to ride the height of excitement his machine had to offer.  We paid the 10 rupees, got in and blasted off and landed on this platform with a target on it, there was fencing around it, and a barn like house with a doorway except with no door.   We walked to it, but before we could Midna appeared from my shadow. 

"Whoa! that reminds me of something..Didn't the late queen in Zora's Domain ask you to do something?  She asked us to find her son!  The one who's been missing since he headed to Hyrule castle..I think she said something about granting you some special power if you rescued him? If the final piece of the Fused Shadow is at the bottom of Lake Hylia..then it looks like were going to need that ability!"  She retreated back to my shadow and we continued to head toward the doorway.

I went down a ladder, Link followed after that we climbed up a small steep hill leading to a colorful door.  I opened it and we walked out of the house or barn I wasn't sure what it was called.  We both walked up stairs onto grass and a path. 

"So..Where do we go now?" Link asked.  I walked further ahead and looked around sniffing.

 "Give me a second.."I sniffed more trying to figure out where we were at. 

I heard paper unfold, turned my head to see Link unfolding the map and looking at it.  "Well were obviously near lake Hylia and near the castle, it's not that far ether." Link said having the map folded and having the part we were on top so we could follow and know where we were.

"Let's call our horses first.  We will get there faster if we ride them." I said, got up and blew the horse grass.

Link got up and blew a piece of the horse grass as well.  We waited for them to come since they were all the way by Eldin bridge it would take them a while to get here.

"So we are going to the castle right?" Shadow asked.

"No, I thought we go back to Ordon." I said in a sarcastic voice and rolled my eyes.

Eventually our horses made it to where we were at.  Link and I got on our own and we galloped over to where the castle was at.  As we got closer to the castle I thought about the twisted vision I had at the spirits spring.I thought about the fused shadows, and how everytime I would hold one a voice would tell me to touch the dark magic.  The voice didn't sound like Dark Links so who could it be..At a ledge sticking out of the outside wall of the castle I could see the two wolves sitting there waiting for us.  I lead my horse using the reins to where they were at.  I got down and began climbing the vines.

"Link over here!" I shouted.

He stopped and brought Epona over, got down, and climbed the vines until he was standing next to me.  We got ready and we did our routine again with the legendary past hero's.

~In the other dimension~

I stood up after being knocked out and the wolf turned into the great heroine.  She smiled at me and nodded her head in greetings.

"Are you ready for the next lesson?" She asked.

I nodded.

"First show me how you have mastered the element I taught you last time."

I showed her and she nodded in approval.  I was getting excited knowing I was learning quickly and that these were helping me in my quest.

"I will now teach you about electricity.  You have heard about jellyfish right?"