Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims to be dracula and me his love!!!

Recap

.

.

.

.

.

I wipe the tears from my cheeks and said, "Go away. I trusted you and you lied to me!!! Just go away because if Matt saw you here and found me crying he's gonna kill you.....you know Luc I might have stay here with you if you would'nt have lied to me!!! I actually I thought you were honest with me and I was stupid enough to believe you........sigh......just-just go Luc I eally don't wanna talk right now. If you leave right now I might say goodbye to you tomorrow" I heard Luc sign through the door and said," i'll go for now and you can save you goodbye it's not like I won't let you go" with that I heard his footstep sound which soon faded.

He left me thinking if he actually meant what he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is four in the mourning and I am packing my bags with tears flowing down my eyes. I can't believe that someone, a stranger can mean so much to you in only a matter of some days. I can't believe I fall so hard for that person!

Why Luc, why did you lie?

My packing was done in only fifteen minutes. I was lying on my bed and every thought in my mind was about Luc. I sign and finally after a while I cried myself to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER#07

"REVELATION OF THE DARK TRUTH PART-2"

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see it was Crystal"What happened?" I asked her.She smiled at me politely and said,"we're leaving.its time to go sweety" I could see sympathy in her eyes I sign and nodded,"okay,I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes" she nodded and left my room.

I was closing the door of my room when I saw the door of the room across mine.Luc.i closed my eyes and decide to say goodbye to him,for the sake of the time we spend together. I knocked the door of his room but no answer came.i got a bit worried and try the to open the door and it turns out to be unlock. I entered his room and saw another door which I always found lock but today it was slightly open and light was coming through it.

As I entered the room I found Luc.he was standing in front of a lit up fire place and was looking at a giant portrait above it."Luc........."I said in a small voice.he turn around and I notice he was'nt wearing his glasses.I resume,"Luc,I am leaving and I thought that......that ....that I should say goodbye to you.........so goodbye"I knew I should have leave with that but something inside me did'nt let me move.

I was waiting for his reply and he did the last thing I expected.he laugh bitterly and come stand right in front of and put his hand an both of my shoulders.

Luc was right in front of me I could feel his breath on my neck,"do you really think I would have let you go Bliss?huh...answer me"

How can I answer him when his eyes were staring right into my soul.his beautiful emerald green eyes.Luc was beginging to scare me.

Luc grip on my shoulder got even tighter when I did'nt answer and said,"No!,I would have never let you go Bliss!!! NEVER.I waited centuries for you to come back to me!!!CENTURIES!!!do you have any idea how long can that be?!?!"

He did wait for my answer and said,"I waited for you and I will NEVER let you go!you are Mine and mine only Blizzard!"

What did he just call me?Blizzard?

I was scared.Luc was scaring me and hurting me.tears were falling down my eyes and Luc eyes were digging into me so I look away and it was'nt a wise thing to do because I saw the portrait Luc was looking at

It was mine!!!!.The portrait.The picture it was mine.I was wearing the same wedding gown,I used to see in my dreams and beside me was Luc in a Tuxedo and a bow and we were standing beside each other and had arms hook-up.I looked down the portrait which said 'Mr&MrsVincent 1960'.

Luc saw me looking at the portrait and I lokked at him and said,"wha......how.....whats going on?"

Luc smiled at me and said,"don't you get it.We have met before, in your life before this.we are ment to be together"

I looked at him, like he was crazt and without thinking once, I pushed Luc away from me and started to run. I ran and ran until I was out of Luc's room and was almost reaching the stair case, when Luc appear in front of me,

WHAT THE HELL.......?

I started running in the other direction and that was when I trip. I tried to get up and run again but I could feel Luc standing right beside me.Luc piked me up in his arms and started to move toward his room and I just stayed in his arms limb.I mean whats the point?I heard Luc ordered me,"Sleep" and with that word it was like a spell was cast over me and I slipped into darkness.

When I woke up, I was confused. I mean I was in my room in Luc's mansion but then I remember what happened earlier this morning and-wait a second, I was suppose to be on the train, going back to my collage.what is the time?

I looked at the clock on my bed side and panic shot through me.it was 6 in the evening. I should me at my campus now.whats happening?

Just then the door of my room opened and Luc came inside and I ran to him.I was standing in front of Luc now,"Why am I still here?"I asked

Luc sign and shook his head,"I thought I made it very clear that you are'nt going anywhere"

I looked at him like he just gown his third arm right before me. Iasked,"What.....but.....how.....no.....no, my frinds won't left me here.What have you done to them?"

Luc said,"nothing....i just made sure,none of them remember you ever existed and not just them your class mates,your teacher,basically whoever knew you"

"what?....... how can you do that?....it's impossible!!!"I asked

Luc sign again and said,"No Bliss, it's not impossible.I just did it. And as for how did I do it?well you see I am not exactly ordinary. I am one of the greatest grandson of Dracula, so that's basically makes me one but I rather prefer immortal"

What!!!! He's a vampire.

That statement of his turns my whole world upside down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WOW!!!

this chapter took a lot of thinking.

sorry for uploading so late

anyways

What do you think?

next chapter would be Luc's P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER#08

"Past,Present&Future"