Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims........

RECAP

.

.

.

.

"NO! I won't let him take my Bliss away from me again!! Call more security and tell everyone we're getting married tomorrow and Bliss will be converting soon after that" Luc said in a serious tone.

"ALMOST WEDDING"

I look at Luc like he has grown his third hand from his head right in front of me.

"Luc you can't be serious. I mean tomorrow?" I said. I looked up to Luc with hopeful eyes. Luc came forward and put his hands on my shoulders. And sigh. I thought he might say something but he just stood there and looked at me.

Then out of nowhere he hug me so tight that I thought he would crush me. it would have painful and I would have protest if I didn't knew that he just wanted to hold me. He sighs again.

"Bliss" he said pulling away from me and then he put his hand under my chin so I was looking at him. "I lost you once. But I can't go through it again. I can't witness your lifeless body once more love. I just can't. If it would have been for me I would have convert you right now but I can't because of the stupid counsel setup the law that I couldn't convert you if we aren't wedded and if did they are going to kill you. it takes my life out of me to think you being so defenseless" by now Luc's eyes have unshed tears and deep pain.

I nodded "Luc I could give up my life to save you, and marrying you so fast will do good to me and if I would be convert into an immortal then its only doing me good and nothing else. Because you will be mine for eternity and that's more than enough"

Luc smile and as usual it took my breath away.

we were leaning into each other. When we got rudely interrupted "Oh dear!" yes one and only Amanda. it was Amanda and Victoria. "you two shouldn't de together, you are getting married tomorrow and don't you know it's bad Luc for you two to see each other before wedding?"

Luc gave a small smile and put his hand through his hairs "sorry ma, I am just leaving" Luc said and gave me a quick kiss. "I couldn't wait to make you officially mine"

I giggle a bit "oh come on Luc, it's almost night and we only have to be apart for like hardly ten hours and five hours which we will probably sleep. So be patient"

Luc gave me 'the look' which means that he knows something I don't know "what? What are you not telling me Luce?" I asked Luc.

"Um Bliss you know that us immortals? Yeah, we don't get married at day. We get married at night. Because immortal can't travel in the sun" Luc answer

"What you get burn or something? And WHAT!?!? I have to wait 24 hours to see you again? that's so not fair" I said/yell

This time Victoria answer me "no we don't get burned or something. We need more blood because sun takes a lot out of us that's why."

"Oh" was all I said

"Don't dragul meu, I can always sneak in" Luc said winking at me

And with that he left or more likely pushed out of the room

I looked up to see Amanda and Victoria looking at me "what?" I asked. they shook their heads

"So, what do we do now?" I asked

"Well I have an idea!" Victoria said.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Right now I am sitting in one of the rooms in the mansion, with all the ladies sitting around me.