Chapter 6. Movies and Cuddles

Once were both finished he takes the plates to the sink and washes them as I chew my bottom lip thinking things over. Did I really want to stay with him here? Or do I want to leave and go… where? It's not like I had a home to go back to or anyone to fall back on. And he's been so nice to me and I've always wanted a Daddy… Daddy chuckles and is suddenly by my side, I was so lost in thought I didn't hear him come over. “Little one you're thinking out loud.” He chuckles again when my eyes widen and I hide my face in Rupert, before he gently takes my hands so he can see my face and look me in the eyes. “And princess, I would love for you to stay here and let me be your Daddy.” “O-otay” I breath blushing from how close we were earning another smile from Daddy and surprisingly a peck on the cheek.”You're so cute when you blush little one.” I squeak shyly and duck my head using my hair to hide my face. I hear Daddy chuckle and peak up at him. “Do you want to go over the rules today princess or tomorrow? I know this is a lot to take in and I want to make sure you're comfortable” Daddy smiles and takes my hand stroking the back of it with his thumb. “C-can we tomorrow D-daddy?” I ask shyly and he nods. “Of course princess. How about we go to the living room and watch Tangled and cuddle on the couch?” I gasp and nod excitedly, grabbing Rupert as I follow Daddy to the living room. He pops the movie in and sits in a large easy chair, letting his lap with a smile. I blush and fall into my little space even more as I climb into his lap, sitting with my back against his chest and his arms around my waist with his chin resting on the top of my head. We watch the movie giggling and humming along to the music. After it's over we watch the little mermaid, and big hero six! Around the middle of the last movie I start to yawn and rub my eyes. Daddy notices this and shifts me on his lap so he's cradling me and my legs are hanging off the arm of the chair. I blush and shyly snuggle closer to his chest, taking in his comforting warmth. “Shh princess you can nap Daddy will be here when you wake.” I nod sleepily and hug Rupert tighter, nuzzling my face into Daddy's chest before dozing off into a peaceful slumber.

I know I know so sorry for the boring ending I promise they won't all be so bad. Next chapter well find out what Ambers rules are and maybe even have a little more romance thrown in *winks* Till then!