Chapter 14

-Chloe-

" she has a broken rib, which will take about a week or two to heal. Don't have her running or messing around or it could get worse and take longer to heal." Doctor Collins said, flipping through his papers.

" that means no tumbling or cheer." Liam says and my eyes widen. Me without my tumbling is like them without their singing.

nothing.

" Chloe. You understand ? Last time we told you not to do something, you did anyway." Zayn said looking right at me. I gulped and nodded. The doctor left so now it was just us 7 in here.

" we have another concert tonight and sound checks at 3, so you have to come with." Niall says, looking at his phone.

" why can't I just stay home ?" I asked and they all looked at me like I was crazy.. I'm clearly not.

" no. You can't be home alone." Harry said and Liam nodded. I groaned.

" what if Lou's niece, Kalyn, stays with her ?" Louis says for the first time today. Wow. The lads look at him and shrug. THANK YOU LOUIS !

" I could call Lou." Paul says

" I have Kal's number, I could easily call her. " I say in a ' dah ' tone.

" well then call her !" Niall says and I glare at him. I open my phone and dial her number.

" yellow ?" She answered.

" hey Kal. Uh.. The boys don't want me home alone tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come over." I said, trying to make it sound like the boys treat me like a kid.

They are honestly stupid. I mean, having Kalyn there with me, is just like having another me there. What's the point of having another person there, but I mean, if it's Kalyn it's fine. Maybe I could invite Keegan over !

" of course ! I'll have John drop me off. Should I just sleepover then ?" She asked and I accidentally nodded, forgetting she can't see me.

" Chloe. She can't see through the phone." Harry said, laughing and I glared at him.

" I forgot okay !" I shoot back. He raised his hands up in surrender and I gave him one last look. " yeah just sleepover. I'm not even asking the boys. They don't care.. I hope."

" hey !" I heard one say and I just shrugged, smirking.

" okay ! See ya in like a half hour ?" Kal said and I nodded again, forgetting.. Again. I looked at the boys and saw them smirking at me. I glared at them and went back to talking.

" okkay ! See ya then ! Bye !" I say and she says goodbye. We hang up and I look at the boys again. " when can I leave ?"

" now." Liam says standing up. I shrugged and went to stand up, then stopped.

" so, do I need someone to carry me ? Orrrrrr ?" I asked and they all shrugged.

" I'd rather carry you than you get hurt even more." Louis says and I nod. He walks over to me and picked me up and off the bed.

Yay ! I have my own personal carrying person, which is Louis of course.. But still, it counts. Wait, does that mean when they aren't there I can't move ?! Oh god, imma break it again then.

' why are you so bloody stupid ?!'

' why do you honestly care ?'

' I'm in your head, so I care.'

' well I don't, so shut up. It's my head and my dumbness.'

" Chloe. Don't listen to her. Your stronger than her." Louis whispers in my ear, pulling me and her out of our convo. I love how he can just tell when me and her are fighting. He's the only one who actually can.

" it's not that bad, she just told me that I was ' bloody stupid.'" I shrug and Liam looks over at me. He mouthed something, but me being me, I couldn't understand it." English Liam, it's supposed to come out of your mouth loud enough so people can hear it."

Liam glared at me while everyone laughed. " I asked if you were okay." He said after he stopped glaring. I just nodded even though I was lying.

" we are here. Boys, you have 2 hours and we leave. I suggest you sleep." Paul says as the car stops. They nod and we all hop out.

" YAY ! I get to lay on my nice and comfy BED !" I yell and try to run but someone grabs my waist.

" you can't run. Remember." Liam said and I groan. This is gonna be a pain in the ass.

" fine " I groan and he let's me go. I walk up to my room and flop on my bed. I looked at my wrists and cringed.

" Chloe ! Kalyns here !" I heard an idiot yell. I smiled and sat up.

" send her up here !" I yelled back and I think I heard him say ok but I'm not sure.

" I'm here ! " Kal yelled from my doorway and threw her bag across the room. She ran and cannonballed into my bed, almost colliding with me. Me and her have become such close friends in the matter of less than 24 hours. It's my new record.

" so I have a broken rib and I can't run or tumble. They said I need to rest." I say, pouting. Her mouth dropped but quickly changed into a grin.

Oh god.

" the lads will be at their concert tonight right ?" She asked and I nodded, slightly confused. " they dot have to know if you do."

A smile instantly formed on my face. She smirked, knowing I understand and I'm up for the plan. " we just have to wait till they leave."

" no shit Sherlock." She says and I roll my eyes. She kind of reminds me of me. It's fun when you have someone to be with that acts the same way you do and thinks the same thing.

" I want food." I say randomly, just like last night. She looks at me and nods, agreeing with my statement. " let's go eat stuff.. Stuff meaning everything. " I say and she laughs, but gets up with me to go downstairs.

" oh look at that. They are all sleeping." I say looking at the hippies spread out all over the lounge. Harry and Louis were in one couch, cuddling. Liam was I. A couch alone and Zayn and Niall were on the floor, cuddling. It looked like the reason they were cuddling was because they were cold. Harry and Louis were just full out cuddling. It was pretty cute.

I'm not even sure if they are gay for each other because no one ever told me. It sure seems like it though. They would be so cute together, but Louis has a girlfriend. Which makes no sense because yeah..

" uh ?" Kalyn says, looking at me weirdly and then at the boys. They were awake and looking at me. Louis' and Harry's cheeks were red and then it hit me.. I said all those things out loud. My cheeks flamed up and I fastly walked, not run, away from them. Oops ?

" what was that Chlo !" Kal says coming in laughing her butt off. Oh gosh.

" I have no idea, but it's gonna be so awkward now. " I say and she nods, laughing. Soon I start laughing and then we were laying on the floor, peeing ourselves.

" boys ! Let's go ! Bye Chloe and Kalyn ! Be good !" Paul yells and the boys all file out, Harry and Louis walking on opposite sides of Niall, not talking. What have I done ? Oh wait, nothing ! This time..

" let's get the fun begin !" Kalyn yelled once they were down the street. We looked at each other and smirked. This is gonna be fun. Maybe she should stay with us all the time.. *cue evil smirk*