Chapter 22

-Chloe-

" Chloe get your ass up. We have an interview !" Zayn yelled, ripping the duvet off my body. I groaned and threw a pillow at him.

" just grab her and carry her in. Lou will yell at her and she will wake up enough and be ready. " Niall said. I just stayed where I was and waited for someone to pick me up.

" Chloe do you eat ?" Louis asked and I didn't answer. When WAS the last time I ate ?..

I heard a sigh and then I didn't hear anyone or see anything.

-

" hello ! We are here with One Direction and their sister Chloe Tomlinson ! " Ashley, the interview lady, said and we all waved, smiling. Mine was fake of course.

She looked so stuck up and had on WAYY too much makeup. She wore a skin tight red dress and black heals. She honestly looks like she is going to a club.. why would you wear that on live television ?

" hello ! " Liam says, being the nice person.

" how is everyone - ow, sorry, my throat really hurts. " Ashely says.

" I bet your knees do too." I say and everyone looks at me.

" what ?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

" what ?" I say, playing innocent. Louis snickered and i kicked his shin. He stopped and glared at me.

" uh- now time for twitter questions." She says, clearing her throat. I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing.

" the question everyone hates but we gotta ask it.. Whos single and who's taken ?" She says and I could feel Louis tense up. He knew that he had to say single- even though he isn't. well so does Harry so it's kinda the same feeling all around.

" taken by the beautiful Perrie Edwards." Zayn says, smiling.

" taken by Danielle of course." Liam says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

" taken." Harry said and Louis body froze up. Shit.. What is Harry doing ?! I looked at him like he was nuts and I think everyone else did too.

" may I ask who ?" Ashley asked and Louis was staring at him.

" it's a secret." He says and Louis sighs quietly. I could tell he was freaking out inside because of Harry's stupidness.

" single Pringle !" Niall says and shows it off like he won an award. He takes his relationships seriously though.

" uh- I'm taken." Louis says and looks at me, asking for help.

" I'm taken !" I say and Ashley rolls her eyes. He might be dying, but he's still alive and he's still all mine.

" of course you are.. Your a whore." She says and everyone's mouth dropped.

" EXCUSE YOU !" Louis yelled and stood up. I had to stand up too because I was sitting on his lap. Well hello there.

" oh did I hurt little Chloe's feelings ?" She snickered and anger washed through me. I felt someone pull me to their lap and I knew why. They knew I would pounce on her in a heart beat.

" Chloe it's okay. " I heard Harry's voice in my ear and I just glared at him.

" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER !" Louis yelled and Liam jumped up, along with Zayn and they grabbed his arms to hold him back.

" Chloe !" I heard Paul yell from backstage. I look back at him and he gestured to come backstage. I ran off and to Paul.

" how could she just say that about me on live television ?!" I exclaimed as he pulled me into the dressing room.