Chapter 7

Chloe -

" Chloe ?" I heard a familiar voice say and I open my eyes. I see Keegan standing there and the boys all out of the room.

Where did those hippies go ?

" hi." I say and smile up at him.

" how ya feeling ?" He asked and I noticed my head hurt.

" my head hurts " I say and he hands me two pills and a water. I smile at him and he chuckles.

" they said they knew you would want them. " he says as I swallow them.

" where did the hippies go ?" I ask and he looks down at me.

" they went to go get food and Starbucks. " he says casually and my mouth drops.

" are they bringing me any Starbucks ?" I asked and he just chuckled.

" yeah, they thought about you first. When I got in here, they said to watch you and make sure nothing happened and that they were going to go get you food and Starbucks. Also, why do you call them hippies ?"

" so I don't call them fags. I have a slight problem with swearing. They told me if I swear around them, I'm in trouble, so I call them hippies. " I explain and he nods.

" how's your friend ? " I asked and he smiled.

" he's doing great. He gets a prosthetic tomorrow and then he has therapy with it and he can come home." He said with a big smile on his face. You can really tell he cares about him. I kinda wish I had a friend like that..

' you do. Me. '

' you don't count ! And you don't care about me like he does for his friend !'

' yes I do ! I made you wake up the other day ! '

' no you didn't ! I woke myself up ! Don't go saying everything was all you !'

' you do everyday saying it's all my fault you have those bloody scars on your body !'

' no one needs to know I have them ! I'm not ruining the chance I have with Keegan ! '

' he's gonna find out and think your a freak. '

' how do you know ?!'

' I just do okay ?!'

' whatever. Bye !'

" CHLOE !" Keegan yelled waving his hands in front of my face.

" mhmmm ?" I say looking at him. His face was filled with worry.

" you kinda zoned out and it looked like you were yelling at something at your head. You wouldn't answer me and I started to worry." He says and my heart flutters.

We was worried about me. How cute.

" sorry. It happens a lot. The boys are still trying to get used to it. Last time it happened, I fainted I guess and I was out for a week. " I say and his eyes widen. " yeah I couldn't believe it either."

" we are back ! Oh Chloe your up." Louis says walking into the room. He had a bag of McDonald's and Zayn followed him with Starbucks. They love me.

" yeah. Keegan was talking to me to keep me company. " I say and smile at him.

" well I guess that's my que to leave. I'll see you later Chloe." He says and I nod.

" bye Keegan." I say as he walks out the door.

" AWEEE !" Louis yells and I blush. Why am I blushing ?! Stop blushing !

" he was cute don't worry." Liam says sitting down next to my bed.