Chapter 15

-Chloe-

I screamed in pain and laid on the floor. " Kalyn ! I - I can't breathe ! " I say, trying to breathe in and out. It felt like my lungs were closing and not opening.

" no. You can breathe. In and out Chloe ! - hello ? Yes uh, my sister can't breathe.. We need an ambulance ! - come on Chloe. Breathe - thank you !" Kalyn said, talking to someone on the phone.

I need Louis. I need him. He's the only one I trust with me. I know it sounds rude and all that but it's true. Iv grown attached to him and it's like when I'm with him I'm safe and no one can hurt me.

The monster just evilly laughed in my head and I started panicking.

" I " big breath " need " big breath " Louis " I kept trying to breathe in and out, just like Kalyn told me to do. The monster wants me to die. She wanted this to happen. She wants to see me suffer.

" outta the way ! Coming through !" A man, it sounded like yelled, running through the house. My eyes widened and my heart stared beating faster.

He's gonna hurt me and do all the things everyone else did to me. No. This can't happen. Why is Kalyn letting them do this to me !

" i need- I need to come with ! " I heard Kalyn's voice say, as someone carried me outside. Next thing I know, a mask is over my mouth and oxygen is slowly filling in my lungs.

" just keep breathing in and out. In and out. " someone said and I started coughing. " do you know where her guardian is ? "

" he's doing a concert right- right now. He's- he's Louis Tomlinson fr-from One Direction. " Kalyn says and everything became fuzzy.

I didn't even notice that I was being carried into somewhere until I saw how the sky changed colors. Pretty cool right ?

" keep breathing Chloe. Just keep breathing. We are trying to call Your dad-"

" it's her brother."

" sorry, we are trying to call your brother. I know it's hard to breathe but you have to if you wanna stay alive." I nod lightly and felt someone grab my hand. At this point I don't care, all I'm focusing on is breathing.

' no goddammit ! Stop ! Why are you listening to some random guy ? He could be giving you drugs ! Hold your breathe Chloe ! '

I held my breath and tried not to breathe. " Chloe ! Don't hold your breathe ! Stop ! You need to breathe Chloe !" Kalyn's voice rang through my ears and I started to breathe again.

' Chloe. '

' no ! It's Kalyn. She's telling me what to do. She wouldn't let someone give me drugs you dumbasss '

' how do you know ! You have only been friends with her for a day !'

' that's long enough for me. '

' Chloe..'

' bye bitch ! '

" CHLOE !" Louis' voice filled my ears and I snapped my eyes open. " oh my god."

He runs over to me and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. " your okay. Oh my god. Your okay." He says, looking me in the eyes. " Keegan called me and said that- that you weren't breathing and you got rushed to the hospital in an ambulance !"

I just look at him and his face drops. " Chloe ? Why aren't you answering ? This isn't like you." He says and I just blankly stare. He looks at Kalyn and then back at me, then at Kalyn again. " she- she knows who I am right ?"

" I- I think.." She answers and I nod, lightly. They both look at me, and I try to look at both of them. This is kinda hard.

" what- what happened to make her do this ?" He asked and me and Kalyn's eyes widened. Shit, we didn't think about him asking this question or this happening. Oh god. We are dead.