Chapter 31

T H I R T Y O N E -

" Chloe. Get up. We have to go to a meeting." Paul said, walking into my room. I stood up, got dressed and walked out the door. I don't even give two shits anymore.

' have you been putting on weight ?'

' oh shut the hell up.'

' but I missed you Chloe.'

' you were here 5 minutes ago, can't you ever leave me alone ?'

' but that wouldn't be fun.'

' for me it would be'

' wow, thanks Chloe. That meant SO much to me '

' your very welcome '

Someone clapped in front of my face and I jumped. They started laughing and I glared at them.

" rude." I muttered and they only laughed even more. I crossed my arms and turned away from them.

" we are here. Let's go, Don is waiting for you guys." Paul said, opening the door for us.

We all got out of the car and walked inside the building to meet the devil. I mean he isn't that bad.. Oh who am I kidding, of course he is.

" ahh. Chloe came with." Don said, readjusting his glasses. He doesn't even wear glasses ? Uhh..

" yeah, we aren't leaving her." Louis said and put a little more on the word leaving.

" I'm going to need to have you step outside for about 10 minutes. Okay?" Don asked, looking at me. I sighed and nodded, standing up. He forced a smile at me and I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

I heard yelling from the lads and some from Don. I wish I could hear what exactly they were saying though. They never tell me anything anymore and it's becoming more and more of a secret. How much longer will they keep this up before I open my mouth and say something I'm going to regret?

" you can come in now." Paul said, sticking his head out the door. I nodded and stood up. I walked in the room and saw all the boys with pissed faces, glaring at Don like they wanna kill him. It clearly didn't end well.

" Chloe. You have a week." Was all Don said, leaving me confused.

" I have a week for what?" I asked, my heart racing.

" you have a week." He repeated and stood up. " boys, I expect to see you again in two or three weeks. You may leave now."

Paul stood up and made the other boys leave. Once they were out of the room, he closed the door. " DON I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU." Paul yelled and I think he forgot I didn't leave. Or maybe he wants me in here.

" it has to be done. It's ruining them." Don said, collecting some papers that were all over his desk.

" no it's not ! Just wait until it happens, you see how they will react and when you don't like it, don't coming running to me." Paul said, getting up in Dons face. " let's go, Chloe."

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked out to see the boys no where to be found.

" shit." He mutters and runs us to the van. He throws me in and I land on someone's lap. I look and see Louis' face right in front of mine.

" Paul they are in here." I yelled at him and I heard a faint okay back.

-

" we are sorry about Don, so let's make it up to you. We are going to go movie hopping." Zayn said, walking into my room with the other four hot on his trail.